Faces by Grace (FBG)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sure her anx eye ah he will miraculously disappear once all the salons reopen and she’s invited in for every freebie going

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’m sure her anx eye ah he will miraculously disappear once all the salons reopen and she’s invited in for every freebie going
But poor Grace deserves it...I have never known anyone to pamper and look after themselves more than Grace. Constant coffees, rests, naps, time to read etc. Charmed life, she is just too woe is me to see it

Reactions: 10
Okay, am i being stupid because I'm not a mother. (Looked after Nephews and Nieces thought) I would NEVERRRRR sleep with ear plugs in unless pre arranged that my partner was alert to check on the babies (would wear them anyway). WTF what mother wears ear plugs with two little ones. What if they were screaming. This makes me feel so uneasy....

• Heart
Reactions: 16
We said 👏

And well done to you 💪 its not easy but you sound like you're doing great. Best wishes ❤ ☺
ah thank you. Its my 4th year doing it as a cancer survivor so its a cause close to my heart. Just got told that i have a bladder procedure in the morning so doing a 10km cycle now because i will not be able to walk tomorrow lol

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Okay, am i being stupid because I'm not a mother. (Looked after Nephews and Nieces thought) I would NEVERRRRR sleep with ear plugs in unless pre arranged that my partner was alert to check on the babies (would wear them anyway). WTF what mother wears ear plugs with two little ones. What if they were screaming. This makes me feel so uneasy....
I think like you say if its pre arranged but the way she said it, it was like chris hadn't a clue why she didn't hear hayden crying which is odd....

Sure Aoibhe recommends ear plugs and eye mask for maternity hospital bag. Eye mask ok fair enough but ear plugs you need to hear your own new born ffs???

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
ah thank you. Its my 4th year doing it as a cancer survivor so its a cause close to my heart. Just got told that i have a bladder procedure in the morning so doing a 10km cycle now because i will not be able to walk tomorrow lol
💪💪💪 good on you! Hope all goes well, wishing you the best ❤❤

I think like you say if its pre arranged but the way she said it, it was like chris hadn't a clue why she didn't hear hayden crying which is odd....

Sure Aoibhe recommends ear plugs and eye mask for maternity hospital bag. Eye mask ok fair enough but ear plugs you need to hear your own new born ffs???
Omg 😲 does she?? Ffs
Will you please add that to her thread? 🙏😂

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I’m the exact same. Once you’ve had a child you just learn to sleep with one eye open, I wouldn’t be comfortable with anything else. I’d take a broken night sleep any day over a night where I’m unable to hear and might miss something happening. I’ll sleep when they’re 18 🤪
To me it just speaks volumes about how Grace prioritises herself in that house.

Aoibhe Devlin was a dose!!! The two from bellamianta tan when they were in business never stopped sniping at each other.
The fella Kieran who has all the stuff for Luna thinks hes gods gift on earth 🤣🤣🤣
So Sue's husband was lovely actually!! I've no time for the snotty ones I find the smaller ones nicer.
Jumping on this , Sineads Curvy style is an absolute beggar and head wreck. I've worked with her in the past. Rest of her family , absolutely lovely.

Reactions: 4
Re the earplugs for hospital bag... I dont know why but when I had my first 2 years ago they were also on my list (which I probably got from google/FB). I didn't use them but I do remember that the 2 nights I had to spend on the ward after labour were worse than the labour itself due to the noise of the ward and all the banging doors etc (semi private so only 4 people there). I nearly cracked up and was begging to go home.

I don't use earplugs in general so not sure if they block out absolutely everything... Or ifyou can hear things close by....

Reactions: 5
To cut her a bit of slack...

I took the earplugs to be only for last night, not every night. I'm sure krisps can look after his kids too...

Also if I have a headache, my husband has no issue if I lie down to try get rid and take the baby from me... There are 2 parents here.

Agree with everything else re the freebies etc and she is definitely a hoarder. She needs to get get rid of everything and start afresh but once a hoarder I think always a hoarder
Yeah she said ‘I’ve slept with earplugs in every night for almost a week now’ and said how she felt ‘so much better’ but then went on to say Hayden cries and Chris is a very heavy sleeper so how is he meant to hear him?? I was waiting for her to say ‘I asked Chris would he mind listening out for the baby’ but she didn’t! She said one morning Chris was stood there holding Hayden saying what’s wrong with you why didn’t you hear him cry? So god knows how long the poor kid was crying for! - I think she just sticks him on the boob and dozes back off herself because she said she feeds him in bed first thing in a morning

• Wow
  • Sick
Apologies (i wouldn't wear them)

That's what made me think "WHAT" when she said he hadn't a clue why she didn't get up.

Reactions: 1
Yeah she said ‘I’ve slept with earplugs in every night for almost a week now’ and said how she felt ‘so much better’ but then went on to say Hayden cries and Chris is a very heavy sleeper so how is he meant to hear him?? I was waiting for her to say ‘I asked Chris would he mind listening out for the baby’ but she didn’t! She said one morning Chris was stood there holding Hayden saying what’s wrong with you why didn’t you hear him cry? So god knows how long the poor kid was crying for! - I think she just sticks him on the boob and dozes back off herself because she said she feeds him in bed first thing in a morning
She is the only breast feeding mother in the country, a true warrior really.

• Haha
How many of us here with kids sleep with our bedroom doors open in case the kids need us ( or dad ) in the middle of the night . I’m truly shocked by that . I know my husband is a heavy sleeper and I don’t care how tried I am ( I have ptsd and anxiety) I know at least one of us is on the ball during the night , on some occasions he has woken before me ( thank god ) . Her laziness knows no boundaries.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
How many of us here with kids sleep with our bedroom doors open in case the kids need us ( or dad ) in the middle of the night . I’m truly shocked by that . I know my husband is a heavy sleeper and I don’t care how tried I am ( I have ptsd and anxiety) I know at least one of us is on the ball during the night , on some occasions he has woken before me ( thank god ) . Her laziness knows no boundaries.
sorry do you not sleep with 15 eye masks on and an ear plug in every orifice? You’re doing parenting wrong hun x

what’s worse is that there doesn’t seem to be any safeguarding done in the house. In fairness sienna seems to be a very sensible child but it wouldn’t take much for her to get up and be downstairs before she knows it. Plus there’s all sorts of mirrors and unsecured bits and bobs about the place that could fall on her at any stage. It’s just mind boggling but Graces self care > child safety

• Haha
My kids are teenagers and I still sleep with the door open !

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.