Faces by Grace #91 Gimme dis and gimme dah while I’m watching the dog roidin' the cah

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she trying to copy Jen with the food and showing the calorie information? Neither of them have been on my radar for very long so wasn’t sure if this was something Grace did before.
Getting the impression that she sees some of the ‘success’ Jen had and is thinking ‘a booh, I could write a booh too’

Reactions: 12
These reels give me the biggest ick. The sound is just awful. 🤢 I can't take it! 😂

Reactions: 11
Definitely more calories in that avocado. Why is she chopping it while it’s on the scales with the numbers going everywhere??

And as if Chris has his tv on standby with that image showing. As if Grace was “working” in his office. She definitely didn’t go in there, turn it on on purpose to take a photo of the screen after reading comments about him cheating. 🤣 look, he loves me, he really loves me, he even has an image of us on his OWN TV.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Totally agree with that theory! The daft cow put that photo up. The Cheating chat in the thread yesterday plus all the attention on Dom’s hen/wedding has your girl in a tizzy. Mags ears will be worn off her this week.

The only way to cheer her up is to whisk the kids away, drop greasy off at the airport 17 hours before her flight time with a litre bottle of vodka and a a few unopened size 8 freebies in de suitcase 🥴
---
Definitely more calories in that avocado. Why is she chopping it while it’s on the scales with the numbers going everywhere??

And as if Chris has his tv on standby with that image showing. As if Grace was “working” in his office. She definitely didn’t go in there, turn it on on purpose to take a photo of the screen after reading comments about him cheating. 🤣 look, he loves me, he really loves me, he even has an image of us on his OWN TV.
OI’m over me ex in Aus! It was just me anxiehe I wasn’t throwing a decade long wobbler because Oi was dumped!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
This lives rent free in my head.

Anyone remember when they were in Marbs (I think it was there )

And they were all at a pool party type thing.. one of the girls was videoing and panned the camera around to the girls and they did a kinda shimmy dance kinda thing to the camera .

When it came to Grace holy God I still die of mortification thinking about it 🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈

Wish I had a clip of it...
If you go into doms highlights its there under marbella 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Just looked at the marbs highlight- genuinely couldn’t think of anything worse🙈 sitting around a pool with a bunch of posers with a lad in playing a sax in your face. Hell on earth.

• Haha
Reactions: 35

He may have the image on his office TV as its the only way he sees his wife!

Why do they need two home offices? !

Reactions: 6
He may have the image on his office TV as its the only way he sees his wife!

Why do they need two home offices? !
Cos it makes them feel important when they say they have an office!

Who would even leave a tv with the screen on when they’re gone for the day, bleeping energy crisis going on. She’s clearly lying and turned it on herself.

Reactions: 19
Cos it makes them feel important when they say they have an office!

Who would even leave a tv with the screen on when they’re gone for the day, bleeping energy crisis going on. She’s clearly lying and turned it on herself.
I mean they really are a match made in heaven!

Office vibeeezzzzz

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.