Faces by Grace #89 Screeching kids and a filthy jumper, how long til these brands wake up and dump her?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So true. Greasy, Efa Devlin & Lisa Jordan are awful for it. My niece’s teacher even used Greasy as an example in a cyber safety class. She said to the class she knew the kids names, parents, aunties, uncles, cousins and grandparents names. Knew where they lived, where the dad worked, where they went to school and to crèche. Where they (occasionally) go to play etc. my niece is 12. It really struck a cord with her.
Grace will be delighted when she reads that. Not ashamed.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So two weekends she has been out/ away ...this is the 3rd weekend out ...spent mothers day with her mom and in laws abroad ...comes home heads straight out with her sister ..oh I wish I had better writing skills and time ...would love to put together a piece on a few of these instahuns and the world in general where no critique is allowed ...but alas even though something might sound good in my head it wouldn't come out the same in writing !
---
So true. Greasy, Efa Devlin & Lisa Jordan are awful for it. My niece’s teacher even used Greasy as an example in a cyber safety class. She said to the class she knew the kids names, parents, aunties, uncles, cousins and grandparents names. Knew where they lived, where the dad worked, where they went to school and to crèche. Where they (occasionally) go to play etc. my niece is 12. It really struck a cord with her.
This is chilling ....

Reactions: 10
Saw this and thought of Grease straightaway.
whilst the message of protecting your kids online is correct, there is some awful bullshit in that post, what does someone who is in cybersecurity with high clearance mean? That genuinely makes no sense.

anyhow back to the bleeping amazing mother.

how many hours has seen her kids this past week?

whilst the message of protecting your kids online is correct, there is some awful bullshit in that post, what does someone who is in cybersecurity with high clearance mean? That genuinely makes no sense.

anyhow back to the bleeping amazing mother.

how many hours has seen her kids this past week?
Indeed, sounds bullshitty 😆😆 But I suppose in terms of passwords, pet name, child's birthday etc. - might disclose a lot of personal info in these days of scamming/phishing. It's just not smart. But then, this is Grease we're talking about 😒😆

Reactions: 8
So two weekends she has been out/ away ...this is the 3rd weekend out ...spent mothers day with her mom and in laws abroad ...comes home heads straight out with her sister ..oh I wish I had better writing skills and time ...would love to put together a piece on a few of these instahuns and the world in general where no critique is allowed ...but alas even though something might sound good in my head it wouldn't come out the same in writing !
---

This is chilling ....
Isn’t it? Those kids could be whipped up and taken so easily.

Reactions: 2
I wonder will Si end up on socials and try the same career as mammy dearest greasy?

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Anyone else feel like Greasy and Mags fell out but have recently patched it up? There was a big lull (mags was MIA) after the lives and Beacon gate. Now they’re back in each others pockets. Grease needs the extra babysitter too.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
All the instahuns in Emerald Park today 🙄Wonder will Greasy & Kips be there on another freebie with the kids.

• Sick
  • Angry
It’s also testing day in B2b. She loves being inconsistent and then going to those lifting massive ego weights. Hope mags has an mri lined up for her first thing. Paddy Joe whos been waiting 12 weeks put back on the waiting list so Greasy can jump in.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
---

This is chilling ....
And I'm sure Doms hen is next weekend so she'll be away again for that next weekend 🤣🤣 Jesus I'm no mammy martyr, I love a night or 2 away with my husband or friends once a year if im lucky but this one takes the absolute biscuit!!! She should be absolutely ashamed of herself!!

Reactions: 14
Anyone else feel like Greasy and Mags fell out but have recently patched it up? There was a big lull (mags was MIA) after the lives and Beacon gate. Now they’re back in each others pockets. Grease needs the extra babysitter too.
I'd say Mags received a warning from the Beacon on her misconduct regarding bumping Greasy up the list and then boasting about it on social media. I can't imagine HR took lightly to it, Especially when they were receiving emails and phone calls about it.

I hate to be the gowl asking but I havnt read this ones threads in ages… dod she boast about mags bumping her up a list at the beacon?

I hate to be the gowl asking but I havnt read this ones threads in ages… dod she boast about mags bumping her up a list at the beacon?
Herself and Mags did one night when they were doing a live. Joking and laughing about it. I think it backfired on them.

• Wow
I added to that section in the wiki if you want to have a look. Might be easier for you.

• Heart
I added to that section in the wiki if you want to have a look. Might be easier for you.
Oh Jesus I didn’t know she had a wiki 🤣 will be great toilet reading 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
It’s also testing day in B2b. She loves being inconsistent and then going to those lifting massive ego weights. Hope mags has an mri lined up for her first thing. Paddy Joe whos been waiting 12 weeks put back on the waiting list so Greasy can jump in.
No way was her back ever that bad. Any amount of trauma to that area in the aftermath of receiving surgery or an Injection (like weight lifting or even moving awkwardly or walking too much after badly injuring it) would leave anybody in bits and crippled. She was not bad to begin with. Con woman.

Reactions: 7
No way was her back ever that bad. Any amount of trauma to that area in the aftermath of receiving surgery or an Injection (like weight lifting or even moving awkwardly or walking too much after badly injuring it) would leave anybody in bits and crippled. She was not bad to begin with. Con woman.
She was out in heels two days after injections. Bloody ridiculous carry on. My husband suffers terribly with his back and it takes him ages to recover. He doesn't wear heels mind you 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Botox..holidays..nights away.. New clothes... lunches..brunches and her kids were standing in a bucket last summer during a heatwave

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.