Faces by Grace #89 Screeching kids and a filthy jumper, how long til these brands wake up and dump her?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The bloody biker spanx and the biker boots, 2015 called they want their style back. The tiny little teeth aggravate the hell out of me

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Omg the leggings and gilet combo .... and the little bootees ...the actual HACK!
She looks as if she was doing a bit of sparring with Katie Taylor and had to leg it in her boxing booties! 😂😂😂She has clothes better than those so I don’t know what the lack of effort is all about.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She looks as if she was doing a bit of sparring with Katie Taylor and had to leg it in her boxing booties! 😂😂😂She has clothes better than those so I don’t know what the lack of effort is all about.
How she wears them Spanx with a short top is beyond me I have a pair and I’m much slimmer than her and I wouldn’t dream of wearing a short top with mine
Not body shaming but she’s gone huge all the gym trips are a waste she looks so unhealthy

Reactions: 24
It’s so weird that she either wears a dress designed for a skinny 17 year old or turns up looking like a busted sofa.
There’s no middle ground.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Sorry are you new here…. It’s baherred, our girl doesn’t do ‘T’s 😂😂😂😂
It's like the opposite of jolly phonics round here. The heah is hoh, I had a bah wit da cah, Oim from Talllahh il bahhhher ya and so on and so forth. Apparently this is how they were teaching the BA in English languages about 15 years ago.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
All the other girls look glam and made the effort, She looks like she’s going to shovel up the tit from the lambs from Emmerdale farm!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She’s gonna have so much fun dealing with all of the issues these poor kids are going to have in a few years…..but that will of course be the trolls fault

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.