Faces by Grace #89 Screeching kids and a filthy jumper, how long til these brands wake up and dump her?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All the instahuns in Emerald Park today 🙄Wonder will Greasy & Kips be there on another freebie with the kids.
I booked to go today & cancelled when I saw all those feckin’ eejets there. Was the same at Dino Dash opening. A pile of pants 🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 13
She must be going out with Jen tonight. I wonder did Kips or Mags take the kids to Emerald Park?

Reactions: 10
How does Chris’s mother and sister not see that he ended up with such a selfish/self indulgent/spoilt woman. There has to be give and take in every relationship/marriage and it’s all take take take with Madame.

Reactions: 15
I remember there was a question if she even went to a dr or had injections. No doubt she twisted it from ego lifting but she’s a moany cow who crys wolf. but the main issue was the hangover imo.

Reactions: 5
I have a family member who is similar in ways to grace. She’s always out, never turns down an invitation, goes away a lot without kids, puts her needs first etc. it’s not just the events themselves - the week/days leading up to an event is all about her. The aftermath - tired, deflated and trying to find the next thing. She also moves from one fad to the next - all time intensive hobbies where all her energies are channelled into them for a certain period of time. But ultimately they fall by the wayside when the next thing comes along. The husband is the same or worse.
My point is that we could never interfere, or say a thing. Because at the end of the day it’s none of our business. But we see it. We hate it. It’s not always a case of “why doesn’t her MIL/sister/friend say something “. It’s not that simple.

Reactions: 33
I have a family member who is similar in ways to grace. She’s always out, never turns down an invitation, goes away a lot without kids, puts her needs first etc. it’s not just the events themselves - the week/days leading up to an event is all about her. The aftermath - tired, deflated and trying to find the next thing. She also moves from one fad to the next - all time intensive hobbies where all her energies are channelled into them for a certain period of time. But ultimately they fall by the wayside when the next thing comes along. The husband is the same or worse.
My point is that we could never interfere, or say a thing. Because at the end of the day it’s none of our business. But we see it. We hate it. It’s not always a case of “why doesn’t her MIL/sister/friend say something “. It’s not that simple.
Who has the kids when shes off on these trips. Husband or extended family?

Reactions: 7

I don't agree. If my mother or sister seen me carrying on the way Grace does, they wouldn't be long about putting me in my place. It wouldn't be tolerated. As for my husband, he wouldn't stand for it either. If I didn't change my ways he would probably divorce me and take custody of the children!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I don't agree. If my mother or sister seen me carrying on the way Grace does, they wouldn't be long about putting me in my place. It wouldn't be tolerated. As for my husband, he wouldn't stand for it either. If I didn't change my ways he would probably divorce me and take custody of the children!
I don't agree either. Let the adults do whatever they like but if I saw children in the family getting the mongey gernon standard of parenting, my conscience would not allow me to stand idly by and do nothing. Absolutely no way.

Reactions: 11
What is the point of this post 🤣🤣🤣 is she going to wash the book as well. Is she not at the launch? bleeping lunatic 🤣
Well if she ain't at her good friends book launch it's because she's at some free crummy event... defo not at home

Reactions: 3
Are they only early 30s? They’re all looking fairly middle aged aren’t they

Reactions: 14
Why filter the life of swimsuit pics early in the week, and then post this on a Saturday? Embarrassing.

7252E89F-FA39-43BD-BDA9-CD9D503A0124.jpeg
78281702-D466-4D59-BDFB-BEC257948F6D.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She looks like she’s wearing something to do the school run! But let’s face it she doesn’t even do that 🤭🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She looks very casual for a book launch, the other girls are much better dressed (not difficult)... I'd say she was dressed like that for the reopening of Tayto/Emerald Park. There is no way she would pass up a freebie. But we probably won't hear anything about it.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.