Faces by Grace #89 Screeching kids and a filthy jumper, how long til these brands wake up and dump her?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she thinks she’s actually a cut above the regular Insta Huns now that she’s some sort of shareholder in Matchpricks agency. Little does she know that Maxipad probably used the investment money to pay his own rent.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I think she thinks she’s actually a cut above the regular Insta Huns now that she’s some sort of shareholder in Matchpricks agency. Little does she know that Maxipad probably used the investment money to pay his own rent.
I’m sure the ringing Vogue for a “lend of money” tactic will run dry soon.

Greasy’s boss witch dreams in bankruptcy. Oh well, her hack business venture with ZenJen and con artist Ashley will be the next jaunt.

Reactions: 7
She honestly looks like somebody who has taken a turn of sorts. She looks like she has a weakness on one side of her mouth. If that's from injectable, I'd be suing the practitioner.

Also, there's a lot of us here, surely at least one of us trolls are a hacker in their spare time??? Wouldn't that be gas watching her trying to build her following again. She's have to remortgage the house to pay for it.
I'm tryin me best ... 🤓

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 29
She took the reminder about noting Jens milestone anyway. Re cleaning Co, probably only sharing them to grab a free clean. House probably up side down after her time away.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She literally just reposted Jen's story?
No visit, selfie, congratulations gift??

She's a selfish, jealous bleep.

Reactions: 23
She literally just reposted Jen's story?
No visit, selfie, congratulations gift??

She's a selfish, jealous bleep.
She doesn’t work so I’m surprised she didn’t pop into town to support Jen today. She might have got a free cocktail sausage or something would have been worth it. Dodge the kids too - win win.
---
😵💫 to me fans, OI’m here to address de issue being speck-u-lated abouh me online, NEOW Oi made a bargain wih me self not to read these troll soites Buh me finger slipped.

De real reason oim not supporting Jen is noh cosa jealously.

Like everything Oi do, I give 100% effort and oive tried and tried but I jush can’t bleedin read her boo-ewk de wor-uds are too hard. If I was around me housemate Sienna more maybe she could read ih to me. it’s not me fault! So shuddup youse, Oi’m noh bleedin’ jealous!!!!”

Greasy 🥴
---
E6F4D35A-4519-487C-98FF-F8450D5B0DD9.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Please tell me she means family night out with her husband and kids as she is just back from a family holiday without her kids !!

Reactions: 13
Family night out is prob Mags?

there is no way she’s heading out with the kids and kips at this hour.

She’s an animal. Ruthless witch!

On the lash everyday this week, tonight and again tomorrow. Your girl is an Alcoholic big puffy drink head on her.

Reactions: 23
Out again after being away for best part of the week! What the duck this has to be a joke at this stage those poor kids 😱

Jens book launch for family and friends tomorrow in B2B your girl will be there with bleeping bells on no doubt!

Reactions: 17
I wonder did she leave the clone at home for her to do all the ads while she off out with mags 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.