Faces by Grace #89 Screeching kids and a filthy jumper, how long til these brands wake up and dump her?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I literally didn't have as much freedom when I was 25..single and childless!! I know bedtime can be hard going at times but that's the time you get the best cuddles/hear stories about their day..most importantly hear their anxieties if they have any. Tag team parenting at its finest! Couples therapy awaits...

Reactions: 30
Chris is some dope I’ve no sympathy for him either.
Whatever about her being on planet greasy 👽 what the duck is his excuse!?

He Shouldn’t have bothered marrying her. They’d have a better life separated, kids see no benefit of them living together.

Reactions: 12
And Jen mentioned about going out tomorrow night so of course Greasy will be out too, I feel so sorry for the children,she is such a horrible mother

Reactions: 21
That marriage is hilarious. Tag teaming the babysitting duties doesn’t bode well for the future.

Reactions: 18
Nah. She is a gross woman. This is abysmal parenting. Whichever one of her fuckin cronies read here, pass it on please. Let her know she is genuinely a bleeping pathetic excuse for a mother. Shes barely darkened the door of her house in over a week to see her two children.

Once again she has managed to shock me with her terrible, selfish decisions.

Last edited:
Reactions: 33
When you think of her asked to the pregnancy and baby fair as key speaker.... it's absolutely shocking 😲

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
I’m actually scared of Her head, she is in bits wtf!!

Under Eyeshadow blending horrific and uneven. Eyebrows patchy. Superb from this MUA. Toned down the blusher at least 🤡
E91291F9-00A2-4BA7-9747-C63277C634A5.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8

Under Eyeshadow blending horrific and uneven. Eyebrows patchy. Superb from this MUA. Toned down the blusher at least 🤡
View attachment 2053872
Agree re the makeup , I’m crap at makeup and I can do my brows better! She’d really benefit from a better haircut / style I think. I have quite a round face too and I’ve always had either a choppy fringe / side fringe when I was younger or that “curtain bangs” style that’s popular recently. That and some layering around her face would really help rather than the limp straggly hair hanging down either side 🤔

Reactions: 10
Long long time luker here.. I'm 28 years old with no kids, and no nieces or nephews, me and my siblings (younger than me) are trying to live our BeSt LiVes post covid..but this one has a better life than us all. I personally don't want kids at the moment but I can't truly hand on heart say, I see these mistakes, and I would never be like this as a parent. She behaves like I do. Minus the kids... the mind boggles..

• Heart
Reactions: 36

View attachment 2053872
She's more eye shadow underneath her eyes than on her lids. And her forehead....let's just say Alot of botox needed there

• Haha
Reactions: 10
You know, yes, het make up is awful. But that’s minor in the grand scheme of things. She is the worst of the worst when it comes to parenting. I have honestly never ever seen such an absent mother. It disgusts me to my core how bad she is. I’ve never hit a person in my life but I’d love to slap that nasty, selfish witch across the face (& knock that dodgy Botox into place).

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Saw this and thought of Grease straightaway.
So true. Greasy, Efa Devlin & Lisa Jordan are awful for it. My niece’s teacher even used Greasy as an example in a cyber safety class. She said to the class she knew the kids names, parents, aunties, uncles, cousins and grandparents names. Knew where they lived, where the dad worked, where they went to school and to crèche. Where they (occasionally) go to play etc. my niece is 12. It really struck a cord with her.

• Wow
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.