Faces by Grace #88 Dom has her wedding Jen has her book Greasy uses old meat & overdoes the blusher look

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is that a 4 leaf clover emoji she has on her happy paddy’s day🙄 shamrock grace it’s meant to be 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Hayden is cute and all but does anyone really want to see a video of someone else’s child singing a shite song. Like it’s painful enough when it’s one of your own, we don’t want to see it grace!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 71
Hayden is cute and all but does anyone really want to see a video of someone else’s child singing a shite song. Like it’s painful enough when it’s one of your own, we don’t want to see it grace!!!
Cheap engagement fodder is all it is. Look at me cuh choild.

She needs to bank up some family content to show what a fantastic mudder she is before she stomps off on another week of self indulgence me time.

Which would be fine for most, but this one self indulgences daily and puts herself first. She’s a kn***er.

Reactions: 23
Kids are like farts, you can just about bare your own.
---

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I mentioned this several threads ago and was torn apart 🤔 I agree with you.
I just looked back on her grid to find his age he’s 4 this May. I’m surprised it’s not better considering he’s in full time crechè.
When I think of that it’s probably better for him thst he’s not depending on Grace for his development she can barely grasp the England language as it is

Reactions: 10
According to this she got home from Oz in Nov 2013.

This is also not the picture of "I had to be brought home, I was so unhappy" image of her being brought home by friends after an intervention, and I was majorly depressed story she's told. Did she ever come out and say this video "Oz was amaaaazing, I loved it! I wanted to stay another year" was all bullshit? I'm genuinely baffled so I had another look at her videos on you tube and low and behold 2 months later, total 180.

around 4mins, is this a reference to getting dumped in Oz?? Sad, then got better, then Dom got ill in Oz, this reminded her of her dad (way to bring Doms illness back around to her)

This is mad, the second video is nothing like the first one, less than 2 months later. No reference to the previous one saying how amazing everything was and everything was great, she wanted to stay etc.
God that stupid Pout in that picture rots me! 😡
---
Squealinggggg how did I not see the camel toe when this first came out 🤣🤣🤣🤣
I feel Sick 🐪 🦶

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
What’s wrong with the side of her face and her lip did she have Bell’s palsy or something or lazy palsy

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Looking for book recommendations for her flight tomorrow....perhaps "Parenting for Dummies"

I'd say she's squealing like a pig at thoughts of leaving again tomorrow!

Assume she's going for best part of a week...

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Looking for book recommendations for her flight tomorrow....perhaps "Parenting for Dummies"

I'd say she's squealing like a pig at thoughts of leaving again tomorrow!

Assume she's going for best part of a week...
Maybe she’ll go ape altogether and take out a clean WB’s crop seh for de play-un.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Will she upload the reels from the k club last week before she fucks off?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Ah now lads she took the kids out today for paddy's day what more do yous want, she deserves a holiday now after that she's a fuckin fantastic mother don't forget!! 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.