Faces by Grace #88 Dom has her wedding Jen has her book Greasy uses old meat & overdoes the blusher look

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
One of them will have an affair. That's my prediction. You have to prioritise your marriage. They are too lazy and selfish to do that.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Yes very weird, even weirder to leave your small kids on Mother's day. That's just embarrassing.

The trip away at Christmas was also to "treat her mam". I think she uses "treating the mams" as an excuse to get away herself.
Yeah!! The best treat she can give her mam is let her go on her own break. Christ, I can't even imagine attention seeking off this one. She'll be heading off to wexford soon too once caravan season begins.

Reactions: 12
One of them will have an affair. That's my prediction. You have to prioritise your marriage. They are too lazy and selfish to do that.
I think they wud be too lazy to have an affair ur one can barely reply to messages!!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
OK but hear me out. Maybe it suits Kips that she's away so much. I mean think about it... Would ye like to live with her? His life is probably easier when she's away! After all she'd be like having a 3rd needy, spoilt, self-centered child...
I think you’re right. I don’t see much love in this relationship - it’s really strange to me because they’re only married and I know kids can knock the tit out of romance 😂but they’re like 2 immature teenagers unable to cope with having one child never mind 2. Offloading whenever they can and “owing” the other one time away after tag teaming. Those kids have no solid structure in their lives.😢

But my point is that they are both Co-dependant. Both enabling each other to be crappy parents and I think there’s a lot of emotional manipulation from her, and out of duty, mainly to his kids, I can’t see him ever leaving. I have a friend who used to be in a situation like this and her partner would say he’d kill himself if she left. So she stayed because she felt responsible. It’s a very sad way to live your life. Grace pulls a lot of the mental health cards out and seems to always get her way. Nobody else would have either of them which is why I think this disfunctional dynamic is happening in their relationship. And the wedding was all for the gram and gaining more followers. She seems to be on an alltime low ever since. She needs to be bleeping grateful they have a roof over their heads and nobody sick. I honestly think they never should have had kids because they were never able to cope with being parents.
Edited to say I lost my train of thought 😂going on a rant but yes Kips probably loves her going away so he can have peace and not have her high end drama or emotional blackmail to be dealing with! 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 10
She has such a way with words. Imagine that’s all you can come up with. The sister is as desperate for attention as Grace , sharing messages that others sent for her birthday. Was she 48 I think looking at one pic, imagine being nearly 50 and needing that attention. She’s another fully grown baby just like Grace. Also, is she in scrubs in one picture. Wouldn’t have thought the President of HR in the beacon would be in scrubs?
I always see this mentioned and want to ask! What was the story with Mags and her saying she was head of HR?

Reactions: 5
Like every other day, today will be all about Greasy.
---
I always see this mentioned and want to ask! What was the story with Mags and her saying she was head of HR?
She made an account on tattle attacking everyone saying they didn’t know about her job and correcting them. Dope thinks she runs the Beacon. Deluded like her sister, two bullies.
---
I'm begging everyone, don't view her stories on Instagram. You're giving her engagement. There's plenty of sites out there to view stories anonymously.

I’m guilty of being lazy like your girl and giving views. Maybe when a new thread is made these links could be added each time to the first post so people are reminded and can access them quickly?

Reactions: 9
Didn’t even bother picking up a Patrick’s day jumpers or tops for the kids in dunnes for like a 5euro , I’m not surprised

Reactions: 9
It’s very rare the 4 of them do something together as a family. Car crash carry on.

Reactions: 17
It’s very rare the 4 of them do something together as a family. Car crash carry on.
It’s so sad. My kid’s’ favourite thing is spending time together as a family. This slob never spends time with her kids or hubby together

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.