Faces by Grace #88 Dom has her wedding Jen has her book Greasy uses old meat & overdoes the blusher look

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They have the most peculiar parenting style. They seem to lash the kids into every available childcare and then when they do spend time with them it’s to bank up hours that they can get back to themselves. It’s so odd like why bother having children at all.
As others have said I’d be confident the only reason she was exploiting her children for content yesterday was to give the impression of being a present parent so that going away on Mother’s Day doesn’t look as bad as it actually is.

Reactions: 23
Ah now lads she took the kids out today for paddy's day what more do yous want, she deserves a holiday now after that she's a fuckin fantastic mother don't forget!! 😂😂😂
And she couldn’t even do that on her own. Needed The Bulldog to tag alone to help

• Haha
Reactions: 16
All the clothes she gets herself and she couldn’t even be bothered to get Sienna anything Green for Paddy’s day. Hayden’s tshirt is probably someone else’s old one
---
It actually bothers me so much that she doesn’t put them first EVER. Two beautiful little kids and Hayden sitting on a wet curb

Reactions: 29
All the clothes she gets herself and she couldn’t even be bothered to get Sienna anything Green for Paddy’s day. Hayden’s tshirt is probably someone else’s old one
---
It actually bothers me so much that she doesn’t put them first EVER. Two beautiful little kids and Hayden sitting on a wet curb
I agree ...those leggings on S were free ...the girls clothes for patricks day are so cute..especially in dunnes and not expensive..she has no interest in her kids ..she has no interest in insta...another lazy post not even written correctly ...

Reactions: 21
One of them will have an affair. That's my prediction. You have to prioritise your marriage. They are too lazy and selfish to do that.
Grace is already having an affair with herself! She wouldn’t give up her “me” time and put in the effort to have an affair if she couldn’t be arsed making an effort with her husband!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
No sign of your girl in the gym in over a week?
On a side note, feeling sick watching all the men training with their tops off in there. Should be banned from the gym 🤢🤢🤢
---
Grace is already having an affair with herself! She wouldn’t give up her “me” time and put in the effort to have an affair if she couldn’t be arsed making an effort with her husband!
So true. He works with a load of women so more likely for him to have an op. I’m sure they’re only lining up to stroke his neck tattoo 😖🤢Like anyone who lives a separate life to their new bride, I think he’ll cave and bolt.

Your girl is too lazy. The man would have to hunt Grace down and show up at the boffice for romps while kips is having his WFH nap in the main bedroom.

Her best bet is Maxi twist.
---
And she couldn’t even do that on her own. Needed The Bulldog to tag alone to help
She is NEVER seen alone with her kids for long. Has she ever done a full 24 hours? Crazy carry on. How will she cope when she moves to the country? Anne expected to drive hours to prevent her meltdowns?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Would anyone be that desperate though to have an affair with either of them🤣🤣

I can see Grace having one of those internet affairs where she’s in love with a prince of America who’s working out of Nigeria because he’s on the run from the corrupt government and he has millions of dollars in a chest that’s stuck in customs and he’s going to give her half of the money if she sends him just a few grand to pay for his hotel

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I can see Grace having one of those internet affairs where she’s in love with a prince of America who’s working out of Nigeria because he’s on the run from the corrupt government and he has millions of dollars in a chest that’s stuck in customs and he’s going to give her half of the money if she sends him just a few grand to pay for his hotel
Grace open her purse? Nah.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Are we surprised though? This is standard Grease behaviour. I think it’s so wrong she’s away for Mother’s Day, why not do a big family thing on Sunday in someone’s house where the kids can involved but no it’s all about Grace.

This is completely off topic and sorry to stray from the subject but there’s serious beef going between Lesbcookin and Marcus O’Laoire on Instagram the comments are quite cutting.
I seen this ! I was thinking it was only a matter of time before she got called out by somebody as some of here reviews can be honest but harsh, I’m surprised nobody called her out about her James Kavanagh review

Reactions: 2
I seen this ! I was thinking it was only a matter of time before she got called out by somebody as some of here reviews can be honest but harsh, I’m surprised nobody called her out about her James Kavanagh review
Where is this?

Reactions: 3
The reason I said about the affair is that its escapism. She puts effort into being away from her kids. She wants to escape her responsibilities. That's her main motivation in life.

Reactions: 4
The reason I said about the affair is that its escapism. She puts effort into being away from her kids. She wants to escape her responsibilities. That's her main motivation in life.
If the lad will babysit for her, she’ll be in!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It was on Marcus’ and Lesbcookin’s story but they are expired now, but she does food reviews on tik tok, they are very good and honest
Did she give Marcus a bad review? I see his place has shut down.
also why would she be reviewing James Kavanagh?

Sorry off topic but follow her and interested!

Reactions: 1
As has been mentioned here about not spending mother's day with your children.. My sister in law is a huge rubgy fan, is going to the game today which is a monumental game but isn't staying overnight as she usually would to be there in the morning with her children.. Says it all.

Reactions: 9
Did she give Marcus a bad review? I see his place has shut down.
also why would she be reviewing James Kavanagh?

Sorry off topic but follow her and interested!
Yes I saw this the other day, the comments they were throwing at each were as share as knives!

Are we even sure she was with her kids yesterday, maybe she just got them dressed and shipped them all out with mags. She wasn’t in that photo outside with them, anyone could’ve taken that and sent it to her

Reactions: 13
As has been mentioned here about not spending mother's day with your children.. My sister in law is a huge rubgy fan, is going to the game today which is a monumental game but isn't staying overnight as she usually would to be there in the morning with her children.. Says it all.
Lovely mum. It’s what is mums do. I’m out tonight but l like that, coming home early so I can enjoy my day tomorrow with my kids

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.