Faces by Grace #88 Dom has her wedding Jen has her book Greasy uses old meat & overdoes the blusher look

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Most shocking thing to me those around her enable this behaviour
She comes on her Insta then with a big smirky face and tells 176k people she’s off again another weekend in a row and sees nothing wrong with it
She really is deluded

Reactions: 21
I think kips is as bad as her . Neither of them mind their kids they have them in creche Monday to Friday 9 til 6 and they both run out at the weekends from them
Agree with you to certain extent...he clearly let's her away, but I'd say she is a complete thundercunt. We can only see what she posts & it's awful! So imagine what she's like when not on best behaviour for the gram! ( the lives with mags gave us a glimpse of the Real Grace Mongrel!)

But he actually works full time & I assume pressure on him now to bring in a wage as herself must be earning a lot less now ( the fact she's a plus 1 now & not directly invited to events )
And in fairness a round of golf is not out norm once a week ( like football or GAA)

She literally sits on her hole all day, every day.
Even the videos of her taking dog for a walk have stopped.

She's just a 30 plus year old toddler !

Reactions: 17
Her work has been drying up for a while now! Wasn't she a plus one that time they went to Glasson and she fell in love with the horse? The same day she left her freebie in the Wineport to beg for a freebie in the Lakehouse!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I'm away in Centreparcs at the moment ( on a holiday with my kid that I paid for ... try it some time Grace) but anyways. Funny enough I brought that Ugly Love book with me. It's absolutely shite.
I skimmed through it, the story could of been told in two chapters.
Don't waste yer money 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 22
“You’re an old witch now”

Is this how they normally interact or is baba G just pissed the attention is on someone else?!

• Wow
Reactions: 16
She is copying vogue with the books now for content grace copies everyone she has not got one original idea in her head
---
Agree with you to certain extent...he clearly let's her away, but I'd say she is a complete thundercunt. We can only see what she posts & it's awful! So imagine what she's like when not on best behaviour for the gram! ( the lives with mags gave us a glimpse of the Real Grace Mongrel!)

But he actually works full time & I assume pressure on him now to bring in a wage as herself must be earning a lot less now ( the fact she's a plus 1 now & not directly invited to events )
And in fairness a round of golf is not out norm once a week ( like football or GAA)

She literally sits on her hole all day, every day.
Even the videos of her taking dog for a walk have stopped.

She's just a 30 plus year old toddler !
I agree with you but also he is happy to sit back and allow his kids to be treated this way by their mother I know my husband would tell me to cop the duck on fairly rapid if he was working his ass off kids in creche and I was sitting on my hole and fecking off most weekends
It's tag team parenting between them they are both selfish the poor kids

Reactions: 19
She is copying vogue with the books now for content grace copies everyone she has not got one original idea in her head
---

I agree with you but also he is happy to sit back and allow his kids to be treated this way by their mother I know my husband would tell me to cop the duck on fairly rapid if he was working his ass off kids in creche and I was sitting on my hole and fecking off most weekends
It's tag team parenting between them they are both selfish the poor kids
Kips seems like an easygoing guy. He may not have had it out with her yet. It’s definitely coming. Looking back when Grace said “…nothing left to look forward to after the weekend…” she really meant it. She has lost her spark and clearly doesn’t have a good outlook on life. Hate to say it but it can always get worse. My friend was very inconsiderate towards her partner. She never thought he would leave her and so continued on with her behaviour, never changing. In the end he did. He walked away. Grace should count her blessing and realise how lucky she is.

Reactions: 13
I think she holds it over them with her being original Instagram influencer ( use that term loosely ) it has given them a good life in the past
If you look at when they bought the house all the free stuff she was gift practically whole house was kitted out for free
In her head she’s still the number one influencer and doesn’t need to work at it
She’s entitled self centred cow and the most unlikable person on sm

Reactions: 15
I hope Dimmerz and Jen surpass her follower wise soon. Your girl won’t like that.

Reactions: 16
In a lot of ways, Greasy reminds me of someone I know. A spoilt baby. My acquaintance (I wouldn’t call her a friend) has spent her life being a spoilt baby. She’s a single mum, had her child young. The whole family took on the child to ‘help’ her. It became second nature. She used feck off with her mates every weekend and leave the child with the granny. Now that child (a grown up now) has a much better relationship with her granny than with her own mother. The mother is now a lonely lady. She still feels entitled and that the world owes her…. This will be Grace. Kips will leave her. He’ll get the kids. She’ll move back in with Ann and her life will spiral out of control. She’ll have nobody to blame but herself.

Reactions: 20
Imagine the poor kids on Sunday with their mother day cards they made in school for their mam and want to make her brekkie In bed but there mam isn’t there there, she disappeared the day before god knows when she will return then Monday morning in school friends and teacher will ask “did ur mam like the cards u made her?” Her kids b like don’t no have seen her all weekend and she still not back

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Most shocking thing to me those around her enable this behaviour
She comes on her Insta then with a big smirky face and tells 176k people she’s off again another weekend in a row and sees nothing wrong with it
She really is deluded
She has every avenue blocked so no one can call her out ...you have to follow her to message her and sure if you do she will block you but keep the numbers ...its shocking carry on ..at this point even though we don't follow her ..should we stop watching...I for one am not seeing what she is up to any more ..she is the lowest of the low...although I might just check back here to see who gifted the holiday as no way she is paying!!

Reactions: 11
She has every avenue blocked so no one can call her out ...you have to follow her to message her and sure if you do she will block you but keep the numbers ...its shocking carry on ..at this point even though we don't follow her ..should we stop watching...I for one am not seeing what she is up to any more ..she is the lowest of the low...although I might just check back here to see who gifted the holiday as no way she is paying!!
You don't need to follow her to message her, you can send her a message from her page regardless but as you said she'd just block tou anyway 🤣🤣

Reactions: 4
It comes up she can't receive it ...I've tried !
She has herself 100% protected...turns off comments on tictok etc ...

Reactions: 13
At some point the plus 1’s will start to drop off when the tag team realise being associated with Grace is bringing them down .

Reactions: 10
Don’t feel one iota of anything for Chris. He’s as bad. I’ve heard from someone close to him he is off at any given chance. They babysit their own kids essentially to earn a night off.

• Sad
Reactions: 25
I'm begging everyone, don't view her stories on Instagram. You're giving her engagement. There's plenty of sites out there to view stories anonymously.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
“You’re an old witch now”

Is this how they normally interact or is baba G just pissed the attention is on someone else?!
She has such a way with words. Imagine that’s all you can come up with. The sister is as desperate for attention as Grace , sharing messages that others sent for her birthday. Was she 48 I think looking at one pic, imagine being nearly 50 and needing that attention. She’s another fully grown baby just like Grace. Also, is she in scrubs in one picture. Wouldn’t have thought the President of HR in the beacon would be in scrubs?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.