Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

work4aliving

VIP Member
Sure valentines day is a Tuesday...in most cases both partners are at work all day ...jeez what about frontline workers etc on shifts.just cos she is off the whole day..for most people is just a normal day of the week with maybe some garage flowers thrown in ! I would be embarrassed to have written that article ...Nice touch with the family pic thrown in ...the devil works hard but matchprick works harder!!

Reactions: 32

dothprotesttoomuch

Chatty Member
Whoever made the remix clip of the pepper in the previous thread deserves an Oscar.
I actually spat out my tea.
One pepper to rule them all

#neverforget #justice4theredpepper

Edit: One pepper to rule feed them all 🫑

Last edited:
  • Haha

Ggeeeeeeee

VIP Member
I said it about her grocery shopping and I'll say it about her kids lunchboxes. I fucking hate having to do lunches, hate it. Why the hell would I want to see what she puts in hers?????
GRACE!!!! You're supposed to be a MUA (use that very loosely) find a fucking niche and stick to it. This clutching at straws every week is just embarrassing. Have some dignity.

• Heart
So the wellness Jen scamming a living one is sharing peoples reactions to the comp ....over on Grace's page ...crickets as usual !!! 2000 for a retreat ...what bull... sorry ...who has money for that in these times ...crazy
If she gets the full 15 spaces per course that's 30k

People are idiots. Wellness shouldn't cost 2k

Take a holiday in Italy and see the country yourself. Don't pay this absolute scammer

MiamooMoo

VIP Member
I’d like to have the heart to feel sympathy for her, but the way she treats those kids I find it very hard too. Suck it up Grace. Draw a heart on your hand. She needs a kick up the backside and a bit of a plan and structure, not wandering round walking drinking milky coffees when the house is falling down around her.
As for Chris he’s as much to blame.

• Heart
It just feeds the trolls and bullying narrative. I wish people were cleverer in what they post.
Stick to the work she doesn't do well.

Speaking of which... HOW can someone who workout 43 times a week for the past 18 months not know how to hold a squat and look like they're struggling doing that tiny routine. She has no fitness at all!

She was also wearing that top today so likely filmed that, did her workout then went shopping all sweaty and gross.

Skinner

VIP Member
Shes doing laps around her sitting room. Theres a definite want in this one
What's her obsession with steps, I don't get it. Surely a brisk walk to rise your heart rate is much better for you than trying to get 1 Millon's steps per night on a saunter and worse still stomping around your house.

Reactions: 31

influencethis6

VIP Member
Shameless!
That story about Sienna saving her pocket money for Portugal is completely false!

A free holiday, from her day to day life which is a holiday! My God, just disgusting gifting her a free holiday.

Guaranteed she'll be off on a retreah....

Kids only get a holiday once it is gifted.

Once her 'career' is over, how will she ever cope.
She has been gifted a career & is pissing it all away as she is as lazy as sin!
She has been eclipsed by every other instahun. She has no content/ nothing going on.

TheManorBorn

I feel so sorry for the little girl going to school with a lunch like that. As a mammy who works full time in a PAYE job and trying my best to set up my own business in the hours when my smallies have gone to bed - I will always make sure I am up early enough in the morning to make everything fresh for them. It is the least they deserve!! Our busy adult lives is not their fault. It is still our responsibility to spend quality time with them ( even with our eyes hanging out), feed them fresh food and lots of cuddles. Of course every parent wants to better themselves so that we can provide for our children but not at their expense it should be at our expense! Thats what we signed up for when we decided (or got surprised) to have these beautiful (annoying) little beings

• Heart

minimoan

She hates those kids. She cannot even look at then without disdain. The way little Hayden was playing with that toy and Grease gets all worked up cos he touched her ratty hair. Its obvious she does no parenting with them. They don't even know how to interact with her. Except look at the camera and check if it's okay with mummy. So sad

• Sad

dilslife

and this is why tattle gets a bad name.. I absolutely despise this woman.. look at my past comments.. but there are some tits out commenting on matchpricks page saying things that enforces the 'bullying narritive' for them followed my a slew of martyr mothers on here who spent 20 threads giving out the kids never got a holiday only to scathe her when she finally books one.. all falling into her and matchpricks trap of 'trollying' dont fall for it.. its clear they have a plan now and some are playing into their hands.. hope she brings a bigger laundry basket for the kids to swim in from the apartment 😪

I had a look at those stories and I'm still at a loss to know what she actually does all day. She didn't show very much. So she went to the gym, went for a walk, visited a friend, scabbed dinner off her mam and watched love island and had a late shower. There was nothing interesting in it, nothing informative or inspiring or influential in it. There's no point in doing a "what I do in a day" video if you don't actually do anything, have nothing interesting to show and this video has just confirms that she does sweet FA all day. It was 3 instastories long, I've seen longer stories about a mascara. Does she not do any "work" in her career as an instagrammer - surely there is always emails and admin to do, planning, editing, sorting out products to feature, review etc.

Lastly, a bit unprofessional to state that you slept it out. Instagrammers need to bear in mind that their instastories and grid are effectively their portfolio - what brand is going to want to work with you if you say you are running late - they will think twice about arranging a meeting or booking you for a job. Don't get me wrong - we've all slept through the alarm at one stage or another - you just don't broadcast it to the world. And also if you did slept it out, how would you even find the time to be filming that morning, chatting to the camera, pouring your milky coffee.

It would really make you sick wouldn't it. Booking a family holiday months in advance, paying it off and saving for spending money etc., and this usless lump just gets it handed to her 😒
And as someone said already - we will get no actual information about the hotel from her - she cannot do her 'job'.
Really do feel for the kids - every day out is a freebie, first holiday together is a freebie, won't be long until Sienna is reading these threads 😢

emanwhe

Chatty Member
Is this a joke? She’s getting a freebie stay and hasn’t posted anything on her grid yet, and not a peep on her stories for at least eight hours?! That’s like opening your laptop at 9am, walking away from it, and coming back to close it down at 5pm. Actually, she probably thinks that’s what we do in our cushy 9 to 5s… 🙄

spotlight

VIP Member
Pr stay ! Knew she wudnt bring the kids away out of the goodness of her heart , Christ what a sickner for people who actually work the easy 9 to 5 jobs and pay for their hols and this yolk gets it for free !! 🤬