Faces by Grace #85 Run run as fast as you can, you can’t catch me I’m an absentee Mam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations to @lovelyladylumps for the winning thread title 🥳🥳🥳 You win a bruised red pepper to feed you and your entire family.

Recap of #84

Grace said she was going to come on for more chats and create more content. She hasn't been seen since.

Okay, okay, slight exaggeration - she showed us her cleaning her kitchen and she also did a food shop. #justicefortheredpepper

Grace also asked her viewers to DM her to remind her to post content.

Yes, she really said that.

On her professional account.

It's supposed to be her job.

Continue on guys and dolls.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Whoever made the remix clip of the pepper in the previous thread deserves an Oscar.
I actually spat out my tea.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I always click to tattle if an evening after my easy nine to five. I just knew when I saw so many pages she had done something epic!!! Your girl fails to disappoint. If she was a parody account she’d be absolutely hilarious.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Are we about to embark into her next manic phase? Fairly sure we’ve started 🍿 🧌

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Whoever made the remix clip of the pepper in the previous thread deserves an Oscar.
I actually spat out my tea.
One pepper to rule them all

#neverforget #justice4theredpepper

Edit: One pepper to rule feed them all 🫑

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Came here to see what the chatter what like about the poor pepper but was also thinking so was mad at the turkey burgers too 😂😂😂😂

do we have ASMR grace now?

Reactions: 10
Im even laughing that the pepper was left in a plastic bag 🤣 I’m no instagrammer but surely the red colour would add to aesthetics? Let’s not mention the waste of plastic…

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I can't get over the amount of branded food she bought. You can tell she didn't have to count up the prices as she was shopping to use the voucher in dunnes. Just fecked the stuff on the trolley.... Been years since I was able to shop like that.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
So she says she's gonna interact more etc sebd her a DM if she's not doing her job etc.... She does a soup/broth reelssss thing and one follower asks her what stock did you use - and she can't even reply to that?? Yet she replies to Jen's comment. She's not only useless, she's an utter witch. Seriously grace if you/your fam are reading this - give it up, get lost.

Reactions: 46
I can't get over the amount of branded food she bought. You can tell she didn't have to count up the prices as she was shopping to use the voucher in dunnes. Just fecked the stuff on the trolley.... Been years since I was able to shop like that.
Been a long time since I afforded myself the luxury of even branded washing powder! This one is living in dreamland! She’s not even a teeny bit relatable anymore!

Reactions: 17
Congratulations to @lovelyladylumps for the winning thread title 🥳🥳🥳 You win a bruised red pepper to feed you and your entire family.

Recap of #84

Grace said she was going to come on for more chats and create more content. She hasn't been seen since.

Okay, okay, slight exaggeration - she showed us her cleaning her kitchen and she also did a food shop. #justicefortheredpepper

Grace also asked her viewers to DM her to remind her to post content.

Yes, she really said that.

On her professional account.

It's supposed to be her job.

Continue on guys and dolls.
I want to thank the Tattle Academy for this award! None of this would be possible without our leading lady, Tallaght’s finest Grace and her riveting daily content!
I’m off out to buy a 2nd coffee machine as a treat as one coffee machine is not enough! I’m sure this thread will be just as good as the last 84 😊

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
So she says she's gonna interact more etc sebd her a DM if she's not doing her job etc.... She does a soup/broth reelssss thing and one follower asks her what stock did you use - and she can't even reply to that?? Yet she replies to Jen's comment. She's not only useless, she's an utter witch. Seriously grace if you/your fam are reading this - give it up, get lost.
I did laugh to myself when I saw the question about the stockpot.. 1 - can’t you see the vegetables on the lid of it?! 2 - who gives a flying duck, throw in whatever is in the press 🤣

With people like that having internet access, Grease and her kind will always have a following.

Reactions: 28
I did laugh to myself when I saw the question about the stockpot.. 1 - can’t you see the vegetables on the lid of it?! 2 - who gives a flying duck, throw in whatever is in the press 🤣

With people like that having internet access, Grease and her kind will always have a following.
Exactly, thick as tit aswell. Like if ya need to ask just grab a ready made soup and save yourself the hassle.
Soup is possibly the easiest thing you can make from scratch unless ya have mince meat for brains!!!

She’s all about the soup she should collaborate with Campbell’s or something. Grace the Soupfluencier. 🥣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The thread was flying yesterday! I just caught up with several pages and everyone is hilarious - such a witty bunch. Thanks for the lols...justice for the pepper!!
I came here as soon as I saw her smashing her shopping about the place like an absolute cave woman goon and I KNEW the comments would be gold! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
That was the first thing I thought when I saw that "reels" No cost of living crisis in that house...

Reactions: 8
That was the first thing I thought when I saw that "reels" No cost of living crisis in that house...
Glad it's not just me then. I was actually thinking after I posted that maybe it's just me that worries about the cost of everything going up esp when you have the likes of grace and Julie spending money like there's no tomorrow. They really have no clue how regular people live.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.