Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Flower45

VIP Member
Ah kids stay up later on hols. Especially in places like Spain and Portugal. Please don't turn this into mumsnet. They could have had a sleep for an hour who knows.

Reactions: 47

minimoan

So she says she's gonna interact more etc sebd her a DM if she's not doing her job etc.... She does a soup/broth reelssss thing and one follower asks her what stock did you use - and she can't even reply to that?? Yet she replies to Jen's comment. She's not only useless, she's an utter bitch. Seriously grace if you/your fam are reading this - give it up, get lost.

Reactions: 46

Kilingtime

VIP Member
You know it would have made her look a hundred times better if she'd said from the start something like 'This amazing resort has reached out to us and offered us all a PR stay to review it so we can let you all know what it's like'
But this is Grace. Making out she's Mum of the year by taking her beautiful children on holidays cause poor cee cee was saving her pennies to go away somewhere other than the caravan this year. She really doesn't know what her 'job' is....I guarantee we'll know the bare minimum about the place by the time they're leaving.

Reactions: 46
She definately gets trolled alot. I dont see the big deal about not taking her kids abroad . Mine have travelled all over the world as its something i wanted for them , by best friends kids have never left the country . I would never judge anyone based in travel. But genuinely dont get the point in taking them to Portugal in February when its so bleak , they might aswel just take them to Wexford .
She came on after her 80k wedding and her cruise honeymoon, that they flew business class to, and said they had no money to bring the kids on holiday. This isn’t about criticising parents that don’t take their kids on holidays, this is about criticising grace for her repetitive selfish behaviour prioritising her wants and needs over her kids

• Heart
Reactions: 45

jazzbot

VIP Member
I honestly think companies shouldn’t be allowed delete and censor genuine comments.

This thread closely monitored clearly and reported back. Bulldog, your speed is incredible.

edit: I’ve reported MatchDicks on IG.

• Haha
Reactions: 44

themongey

Chatty Member
Because she sits on her arse all day bar a quick stroll around her estate, the kids are in school/pre school so she does absolutely nothing then, save it all for when they're around so she can feck off
I have it on good authority (someone who lives there) that they see her regularly, walk the dog outside, take their reel and go inside and Kips walks the dog!

• Haha
  • Wow

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
Do not come at me for body shaming. Because I'm not.

I'm just very confused about how she can go to the gym, walk all the time and still look the way she does.
I'm sorry but it's baffling.

• Haha

winterblu

VIP Member
Those PR says are usually only 3/4 nights . Also why did she pretend she had booked it to Surprise the kids , she would get far less flack if she was honest and said they were off on a PR stay and kids cant wait ect .. Its lies that ruin her.

• Heart
Reactions: 42

Skinner

VIP Member
Do not come at me for body shaming. Because I'm not.

I'm just very confused about how she can go to the gym, walk all the time and still look the way she does.
I'm sorry but it's baffling.
No, i agree. I've lost 10lbs in the past 4 weeks and dropped a dress size by eating less and walking an hour every day. I don't see any change in her whatsoever since before she got married.

• Heart
Reactions: 42

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
Give it a rest we saw the trolley full of lunchables on Thursday 😅😅😅😅😅

The strawberry falling into the wrong slot, the rolling the egg, Hayden talking randomly. It's tragic.

• Haha
Reactions: 41

bluebambino

Chatty Member
Isn't it fucking frightening that we now know where those kids are staying for a week or so. Honest to jaysus it's horrifying. What makes it worse is we know their names. How easy it is for scumbags to get this information.
And this is why it kills me that a psych hospital use a social media hun as an ambassador. Make up, mattresses etc I can kind of understand but a fucking psychiatric medical hospital? She is online preaching about internet safety for kids on behalf of a hospital?? It’s bonkers.

• Heart
Reactions: 40

Jennymac

VIP Member
The funny thing is she was on non stop on the cruise she even paid for the WiFi package which is about 200 dollars on the cruise to keep everyone updated. Now she is on a freebie pr stay and should be showing off the hotel as part of the deal and not a dickie bird out of her

Reactions: 39

spotlight

VIP Member
Look I’m gonna take one for the team , I’m going to enter hopefully il win and then I can report bk all the shade going on at zenjens!!

• Haha
Reactions: 39