Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
I am absolutely delighted that these lovely kiddies are getting a holiday and I genuinely hope they have the best time!

But please. Don't anyone be fooled. She's brought them on the cheapest bargain basement holiday she can to distract from all the holidays she is planning for herself. Mark my words.

Reactions: 39
While I am delighted the kids are getting a holiday, breaks my heart that little Sienna asked if she saved up all her pocket money could she go on a holiday. For a family that dropped 80k on a wedding plus the worlds worst honeymoon, it is shocking to me that they wouldn’t spend 2k last year to bring those little kids on a sun holiday considering little Sienna has been asking for ages. She obviously sees her mam and dad go off without them and it’s clearly affecting her. I hope she has the best time

• Sad
Reactions: 39

Snoopy99.

Grace talks to her kids the way I spoke to strangers kids when I was younger and didn't know how to engage with them.

Its like shes not used to being around children and the forced smile for the camera. It doesn't reach her eyes

• Haha
Reactions: 38

Chippednails

VIP Member
Imagine the stink from that egg when poor Sienna opens her lunchbox. God love her, the other kids are provably holding their noses. From Graces lazy assed shopping reel the other day, they eat processed shite with not a lot of fruit or veg. Why is she buying pre made crap meals when she’s home all day doing fuck all? Baffling! 🙄
My niece was obsessed with egg and tuna salad and started bringing it into school. Her teacher sent a note home to her parents asking for her to refrain from bringing it in cause some of the kids were gagging at the smell. Oh that and grated cheese in her lunchbox cause she was getting more of it on the floor than in her mouth. 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37

Tubslife

Chatty Member
I'd say she has a big holiday herself coming up and for damage control needed a cheap quick book few days with the kids.

• Heart
It's a bit ridiculous that Grace is an ambassador for Wims who are interested in hearing from parents of children over the age of 12 regarding the dangers of the internet and how to make it safer for them while she exploits her own kids online. And also shares unnecessary information about them such as classes they attend and teachers names. How is she protecting her kids?
yeah this is where I give St Pats a MASSIVe side eye. They should in NO way be giving a platform to someone who puts their kids (without their consent from the time they are born as they are too young to understand) on their socials for monetary gain, and then going on about the dangers of cyberbullying and children online. Its counter productive.

• Heart

TheTeaRooms

VIP Member
Next thread title - Love Sharon Tatum I said, kids wreckin me head, pls remind me to work or I’ll take to the bed

• Haha
Reactions: 36

Scarbouro

VIP Member
I wasn't convinced with people's theories of her management calling an emergency meeting to get her back on track but I'm starting to think that's exactly what it is!

- Content of the family - what seems to be a last minute decision to go to Portugal for some reason
- Womens best reel up
- St Pats content this morning
- Creepy Max commenting high praise on everything she posts and deleting all comments about her on their Instagram
- Evoke are back writing articles about her again all of a sudden

This all can't be a coincidence!

• Heart
Reactions: 35

Ggeeeeeeee

VIP Member
Maxi matchdick is deleting and turning on and off comments to get people(us)talking to make them visit the profile. Whoever is posting the comments, you're playing right in to their hands because he's increasing engagement on his (and Grace's post), therefore more 👀👀 are seeing it. (He thinks hes a bit of a Paul Stenson type marketing guru)
Views=money for these arseholes.

emanwhe

Chatty Member
She actually doesn’t prepare anything she’s going to say. That story on the Emma mattress and it’s removable cover (I assume it’s a removable cover she means as she doesn’t actually explain it properly). But apparently it’s… “great for fake tan, potty training, any other accidents you have in bed…” Sorry, what?

• Haha
  • Sick
So the day consisted of rolling out of bed late, mad dash to get the kids out, gym, coffee and sit on her arse, out walking the dog in the evening, kid related activities non existent in the late afternoon/evening. Exactly how we thought you spent your days grace!

• Haha