Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

YellowDiamond

I've just sent a short email directly to [email protected] about this dose. Also mentioned Dr Niamh Lynch referring to the exploitation of children on social media as 'digital child labour'. And asked them for a reply.....

• Heart
Reactions: 30

work4aliving

VIP Member
She has opened her kids up to cyber bullying..telling her followers her child wets the bed ...films her daughter picking up dog poop etc ...

• Heart

jazzbot

VIP Member
I’m cringing and laughing. The STATE of that production. Irelands top influencer.

Recap:
“OI slept it ouh! I swear dis is a once off girlos.”

*sloppy homemade coffee on a filthy counter, dildo bun? Check! gym, close up of a random cah, buying coffee, being cuh with de dog, walking de…* got cut off so don’t know what happens next.
#Greasefluenced.

Grace you work sooooooo hard hun. Take a bow.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Ruokannie

VIP Member
OK she's defo copying yer one Emilie Kiser. She did the leggings in the hair thing before Grease, she does the day in the life, she does the slamming thing and she drinks Dr Pepper 🙄🤣🤣🤣 Grease has no original ideas whatsoever.

Edited to add that EK also calls her cleaning reels a 'little reset' 😅

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 29

turbomunch

Chatty Member
I think the issue is her not taking them abroad when her and chris have gone in unnecessarily luxe holidays without them.

• Heart

a2343

My spidey senses tell me that this might have been for another one of matchdicks ‘talent’ but it got pulled from them and given to Grace at the last minute…

• Wow
  • Heart

JoeyJoJoShapadoo

She actually doesn’t prepare anything she’s going to say. That story on the Emma mattress and it’s removable cover (I assume it’s a removable cover she means as she doesn’t actually explain it properly). But apparently it’s… “great for fake tan, potty training, any other accidents you have in bed…” Sorry, what?
I presume she means when ya spill curry in your bed 🤷🏻‍♀️🍛

• Haha
  • Sick

Scarbouro

VIP Member
I think the issue boils down to the fact that Grace came on and openly admitted that they couldn't afford to bring the kids away on a foreign holiday all whilst spending unnecessary money on business class flights to the US. I think any other parent would choose economy flights if it meant there was money left in the pot to take the kids away for a week, weather that's abroad or somewhere in Ireland. To me that is pure selfish.

• Heart

jazzbot

VIP Member
I didn’t believe she wore the same sweaty “fit” all day but you can see the same dusty pink gym top inside the fleece. Violent 🤮🤮🤮🤮

• Haha
  • Sick

FishnChips

Chatty Member
On a separate note I think this lunchbox craze is just another new competitive aspect to parenting

• Heart
Reactions: 28

Ellamay87

VIP Member
She is a MESS. What the hell is going on? She looks filthy for starters, has no work ethic or purpose it seems and sits on her hole all day. Scabbing dinner from her 70 year old mam in the evening...no fear of her inviting the mam over. How could she share this. Honestly you'd wonder about Chris.....there is something severely lacking with them.

• Sad

jazzbot

VIP Member
I have it on good authority (someone who lives there) that they see her regularly, walk the dog outside, take their reel and go inside and Kips walks the dog!
🤣🤣🤣 Is anyone shocked?

Sorry but why are you only revealing this now!? I feel violated!

Spill. More. ☕

• Haha
  • Wow

bluebambino

Chatty Member
Worth over €2,222 .... come again ??

Would you not just say worth over 2 grand?!
It says further down that it’s worth 1888 ? 🤣

You can get Ryanair flights to Rome for nothing if you buy early. So its 500 odd a night for this retreat? Youd probably get a couple of weeks in Bali for the same. What sort of accommodation is it- 5 star hotel?
Also the ‘clear your annual leave with your boss’??? Wtf? You could have 100 caveats if you wanted to include shite like that - Make sure you have a babysitter for the week, make sure your husband isn’t away from work that week, make sure you’ve no family weddings that week, make sure you’ve no hospital appointments that week etc etc etc. just proves how fucking thick the person who wrote it is.

• Haha

khaigs

VIP Member
The no shower after the gym and going all day in her dirty sweaty clothes is just the lowest if the low. Dirty whore

• Haha
  • Sick

crankypants13

VIP Member
So she says she's gonna interact more etc sebd her a DM if she's not doing her job etc.... She does a soup/broth reelssss thing and one follower asks her what stock did you use - and she can't even reply to that?? Yet she replies to Jen's comment. She's not only useless, she's an utter bitch. Seriously grace if you/your fam are reading this - give it up, get lost.
I did laugh to myself when I saw the question about the stockpot.. 1 - can’t you see the vegetables on the lid of it?! 2 - who gives a flying fuck, throw in whatever is in the press 🤣

With people like that having internet access, Grease and her kind will always have a following.