Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Aoma

Chatty Member
In all fairness I think we all knew when she said she was taking the kids away that there was 0% chance she was paying for it 😆

Reactions: 73

jazzbot

VIP Member
To clarify, I think leaving genuine (factual and measured) public comments are great too. Puts extra pressure on management to address and will put off future brand work. Jic anyone thinks I’m suggesting to only DM.

I went onto St Pats WIMs at lunch and clicked on their survey link (not Greasy’s). At the end you’ve an op to give feedback. I included a mini piece on how influencers who monetise their kids and share their private moments without consent aren’t the best choice of ambassador for under age cyber bullying studies.

• Heart
Reactions: 68

Jackjack38

VIP Member
Who brings their fella to see Magic Mike???

My husband would rather chew his own arm off.
Just goes to show they only gone on a date night when it's free even of it's to a movie about male strippers. Desperate stuff altogether!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 66

jazzbot

VIP Member
I'll repeat what I said again. I'm all for these fools being called out but there is a right way to do it. Stick to the facts and don't go personal.

Don't let a few actual trolls dilute the message.

I really hope people won't be deterred from messaging, Dm'ing and emailing brands to call out shady behaviour. As someone who used to work in this area you cannot ignore complaints, you have to act on it at some point. It DOES make an impact.

Don't come for me for being cocky but I'm taking full credit for the Beacon slap on the wrist. I kept complaining to them directly. I called them up etc and in fairness they gave me a sincere apology and agreed it was very unprofessional and they'd have a word with the person in question (Mags).

For anyone that doesn't know what I'm on about. Greasy had a horrific back injury (sarcasm). And Mags bumped your girl to the top of the Q in the beacon because she works there. But they then proceeded to gloat about it on one of their infamous lives. At the time I was waiting for a test in there myself so this really struck a nerve with me.

Please keep calling these fools out. Just keep it factual and measured. Stay away from personal attacking and spamming, you're ruining all the good work so many of us are doing.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 62

Madamex

VIP Member
It's a bit ridiculous that Grace is an ambassador for Wims who are interested in hearing from parents of children over the age of 12 regarding the dangers of the internet and how to make it safer for them while she exploits her own kids online. And also shares unnecessary information about them such as classes they attend and teachers names. How is she protecting her kids?

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 55
I came to tattle as I was getting sick of getting blocked or my comments being jumped on by other people on blaggers instas- even if it was constructive comments..

Now here on tattle, comments are being moderated... 'oh she can't win' etc etc.. This is tattle- where the threads are about people who get on every single nerve in our bodies..🤷‍♀️

If people don't like comments or think they are offensive - hit report and admins will decide and deal with it.
Don't write to the poster with a tut tut attitude.

Sorry, had to get that off my chest...

Happy Tuesday guysssss😂😂😂💛🥳

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 53

Madamex

VIP Member
Hi Grace, hope you are keeping well. As per your request I wish to advise you that you have forgotten to do your job again. I know you are a hard working young mum of two small kids who Im sure are your life but unfortunately you also must work to earn money. I understand you expect your followers to remind you to do your job and sadly that's not how it works for us non hard working mums in our cushy 9 to 5 jobs. We are just expected to remember to work all by ourselves. Lucky for us we have HR to whinge to anytime our bosses ask us to do anything or when one of our colleagues looks at us sideways. Let's build eachother up instead of knocking other women down or whatever. Dry those tears. Get that sausage into ye and have another nap. Afterwards you could do another reels of you assaulting some veg while your kids talk away in the background for that added asmr vibe. Regards, your one jealous troll.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
Scarlet for her. Couldn't even put her hand in her pocket and pay for the kids holiday herself. Those poor kids when they are old enough to realise how scabby their parents are when it comes to them. No probs splashing out on themselves but has to be a freebie for the kids to go anywhere.

Reactions: 51

Fifimcred

On a separate note I think this lunchbox craze is just another new competitive aspect to parenting
Absolutely bang on, as a parent of a very fussy beige food eating son these lunch box contents posts do my head in 😂 Seen Orlaith Donlon making her kids homemade sushi for school I have never eye rolled so hard 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 50
She got herself an evoke write up again 😱the poor thing is going to be on her own for her first Valentine’s Day as a newly wed
When you're together years, have 2 kids and a house, you can fuck off with the "waah it's my first valentines as a newly wed" grow the fuck up

Reactions: 49

usefullyuseless

VIP Member
Congratulations to @lovelyladylumps for the winning thread title 🥳🥳🥳 You win a bruised red pepper to feed you and your entire family.

Recap of #84

Grace said she was going to come on for more chats and create more content. She hasn't been seen since.

Okay, okay, slight exaggeration - she showed us her cleaning her kitchen and she also did a food shop. #justicefortheredpepper

Grace also asked her viewers to DM her to remind her to post content.

Yes, she really said that.

On her professional account.

It's supposed to be her job.

Continue on guys and dolls.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48