Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Beefcake-tits

VIP Member
That fuckin boiled egg getting rolled round the manky worktop. Someone please tell her to stop, it's hurting me now 😂

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 35

Howdydoodee

This is the most astounding day in the life video ever. Unbelievably bad. Is she not mortified that she does so little? And why was she in the same clothes all day? Ugh.
And the Dr. pepper......all I could think of was a doctor for the poor injured red pepper😁

• Haha
Reactions: 34

overgrammers

VIP Member
Totally agree with the idea that this was booked off a discussion with Maxi. It's either one of two things for me:

1. Chatting to Maxi last night. Book a cheap family holiday, get some family content so our brands can dispel the idea that you're a terrible mother once they look into you and we can prove that one troll wrong.

2. But I also think it's feasible the selfish cow already had something and added the kids in last minute as they knew there would be major backlash if she went off again without the kids.

But there's no way she'd keep that quiet if it was booked ages ago so I think it's theory A.

Poor Si has probably been begging to go on a holiday for a lot longer than Greasy is letting on. Onslow and Daisy put themselves first last year.

Kips is probably calling in sick at last minute notice. It'll be obvious he doesn't really have a stomach bug.
---

This is Grace. She didn't even reseach her own honey moon she spent about 10k on. Ended up in the financial district of Miami.
If it was booked ages ago she could’ve had her shit together and ordered stuff online, not doing supermarket sweep around penneys the day before! Imagine spending thousands on your wedding and your child having to say they’d save up their pocket money to go on holidays! 😳 would you even admit that??

• Sad
  • Wow

Beefcake-tits

VIP Member
I'm actually embarrassed for her, and I really think all the other local huns are too. Grace would never pay to take her kids away. We theorised it, and once again, tattle was proven to be right as always.

jazzbot

VIP Member
I was reading over an old Grease story and found this. Deserves a re-post, credit to the OP but I couldn't quote as wanted to edit Si's face.

edited.png

• Haha
It would really make you sick wouldn't it. Booking a family holiday months in advance, paying it off and saving for spending money etc., and this usless lump just gets it handed to her 😒
This is the thing, she came on all delighted as though they had been planning this for ages, full of pride, as if she had done one iota of planning or saving for this. "we're taking the kids away", eh no Grace you're not doing anything, you got an offer of a free hotel stay likely through your agency, if that hadn't happened those kids would get sweet FA like always.
Its the fecking Currys TV all over again

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
Ah jeez I actually feel sorry for her after flicking though the other pics on that post, everyone else glam and well turned out and then Grace in the cover-it-all jacket, awkwardly holding her bag.
The hair poker straight does nothing for her and needs to be chopped to half its length.
"And others"
She doesn't deserve any sympathy.
She has everything at her disposal. Time, money, free make up, free hair tools.
She chooses to look like this.

• Heart

newaccount2022

Chatty Member
Grace talks to her kids the way I spoke to strangers kids when I was younger and didn't know how to engage with them.

Its like shes not used to being around children and the forced smile for the camera. It doesn't reach her eyes
this is so funny haha, it’s the exact way I speak to children. I go all high pitched because they make me nervous and I don’t want them near me.

• Haha
  • Heart

Beefcake-tits

VIP Member
Agree with all the above. There is a right way and a wrong way to go about things and blasting matchsticks comments (as funny as some of them can be) isn't going to achieve anything other than another sob story in RSVP.ie about how Greasey get's relentlessly trolled for "just being a fucking fantastic mother".

The right way is to unfollow, stop engaging, stop viewing. Her content is dire and she will never improve and is simply thriving on notoriety by living rent free in people's head who can't resist commenting.

Best to keep the opinions here. The greasettes will eventually come here and see the truth.

• Heart

Scarbouro

VIP Member
Stories wont load please...I was in a remote village in Africa recently & had no issues loading stories😂
She managed to post perfectly fine whist out in the middle of an ocean on honeymoon but can't upload content in a 5 start resort in Portugal... Would she ever fuck off!! 😂

• Haha

Skinner

VIP Member
Did she not even wash and change after the gym when going to visit someones home.
She's a skank.

• Sick
Reactions: 33
Yep, can see it coming.
Look there is a difference between calling out bad ethics, dodgy ads, non disclosure and general bad work.
Creating burner accounts to troll pages with "Grace smells" "she's a bad parent" etc. isn't helpful and anyone here who does it, please stop. You're just feeding that narrative. I 100% gaurantee you that Matchstick and Grace had a conversation about those messages and none of it was "maybe they have a point". Its all "look at these messages! poor grace, this is what she deals with every day". Sadly brands dont care to watch influencers on a daily basis, they know feck all about them beyond follower numbers and what agencies tell them (agencies who have a vested interest in getting them business as it makes them money). On paper, Grace looks great, like it or not.

keep it to the work: the lack of detail/info about the product, the bad editing, the format of the ad, people who advertise rival brands within weeks of each other and if they incorrectly declare it as an ad, thats what brands care about as they are paying for ads. They want eyes on their products which leads to sales. They dont care that Grace doesnt bring her kids on holidays, or that she rocks about in her gross sweaty gym gear.

So anyone on here (and I do suspect its someone who reads here), please knock it off, you're only helping Grace.

• Heart
She came on the other day like mother of the year “we haven’t told the kids yet, we are keeping it a surprise”. What exactly is the surprise grace? That it’s only the second holiday those little kids have ever gotten and the only reason they are going is cause it was gifted and you had no choice but to bring them?! Their first holiday was Portugal for terrors wedding. So not once has a holiday been booked with those kids in mind. Absolutely disgusting, she just sinks lower and lower.

anyone think it was grease and kips off for the free PR stay and maxi threw in the “sure let her bring the kids, would be great publicity for you” to the hotel and they agreed?

crankypants13

VIP Member
She wouldn’t hack the two kids in the airport and on the plane by herself, definitely someone else there.

Not dissing kids clubs or getting into a debate, but taking the kids out of creche / school to put them in childcare while you’re away is a bit rich. Particularly if you’re only there a few days. She’s a disaster.

• Heart

jazzbot

VIP Member
She had Coke Zero in her grocery story. The Dr. Pepper scene was staged. Embarrassing.

• Haha
  • Wow