Faces by Grace #84 Leggings on my head 10k steps fill me with dread, I'll do them when my kids are in bed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her application of the products is so slap dash… it’s so weird.

Max commenting from both accounts to increase engagement is just desperate.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
No she doesn’t, and that’s her view not mine. She said after the wedding that she had nothing to look forward to.

Not kids birthdays, communions, Christmas, nothing…..

She deserves her fall from Grace (yes pun intended)
Ive said before I’ve lost a child. Even with all that absolute sadness grief etc I have so much to look forward to. I look for the happiness in every day even if it’s a nice sunset a good dinner or something my children have done. Life is for living and I get you can be in the depths of despair and I’m a little over simplistic in this but getting older is a privilege denied to many.

Grace has so much I just think she has to be completely unwell or just a decking dope to not see that.

*not looking for either sympathy or a Pat on the back by the way.

• Heart
Reactions: 69
God the nail tapping 😬😬😬with the fat nails 🤢🤢and the way she man handles her face. Nothing she does looks elegant or polished. And creepy Max and Match dick accounts making up 2 out of 4 comments, it’s really laughable at this stage.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
Her application of the products is so slap dash… it’s so weird.

Max commenting from both accounts to increase engagement is just desperate.
How embarrassing having them comment more to come !! How can u make that ad exciting and have anyone excited about what's to come !

Reactions: 17
Holly Carpenter doing an ad for the same skincare on her stories, putting Grace to shame! 🙈

Reactions: 15
What’s the point in doing an AD and covering the names of every single product you’re advertising. Between covering the names, tapping as a distraction and moving it away from the camera too soon I couldn’t name one product that she has just advertised. No wonder she doesn’t bother her hole because she knows that when she does bother it’s still shite

Reactions: 28
ASMR doesn’t have the same effect with the tapping of the nails, voiceover AND music in the background. She really can’t do anything right. I’d say they’re all in panic mode, Grace has got absolutely nothing to offer, and Matchdix having to comment from both profiles to up engagement.

Reactions: 20
just watched Hollys video that cleansing balm does actually look lovely #influenced 🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 8
just watched Hollys video that cleansing balm does actually look lovely #influenced 🙈
Had a look at Holly also ...the difference is unreal ...she gives information ..shows the product ...links it to her own skin and is open to questions ...grace is on fast forward in her one slapping cream on ...its a disgrace she gets paid ...

Reactions: 23
Just choked on a mouthful of tea there.... what the actual f... was that mad tapping with nails on every product????!!! Is this some new marketing ploy? Just gave me rage tbh.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
The tapping of the nails, the robotic voice, reading from a script which tells me she knows nothing about the products.

How can you comment and give feed back on face creams you've literally just used once.

Maxi poo commenting twice speaks volumes, pure desperation. She is a lost cause.

Reactions: 22
If we needed more proof that she’s an absolute moron..it’s that reel. Extra morto for her seeing Holly’s💀

Reactions: 17
Isn't it just a sign of how utter pathetically pampered she is that her agency has to post two gushing comments on a tit ad to up her engagement

Reactions: 13
Did any one notice that she is wearing the Shacket and plait that she had on for her Pats training day during the past week...she did her BA gig and then this ad

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Did any one notice that she is wearing the Shacket and plait that she had on for her Pats training day during the past week...she did her BA gig and then this ad
Definitely filmed a while ago because she's had black nails this week

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.