Faces by Grace #84 Leggings on my head 10k steps fill me with dread, I'll do them when my kids are in bed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations @lavendervase for the winning thread title. (Had to edit to make it fit, full title is: I wear my leggings on my head, my 10,000 steps fill me with dread, it’s ok though I’ll do them when Kips puts the kids to bed.) Your prize is a lucky dip from the pile of crap in Grace's hallway. 🥳🥳🥳

Recap of the last thread...

1. Grace went to the gym while her son was in creche. She had to cut her 'me time' short though as he had an infected finger and the creche called to have him taken home. Suffice to say, Grace was FEWMIN'.

2. She put some leggings on her head for 'heartless' curls. 🤦‍♀️

3. She posted on stories asking for content ideas and chats. Surprisingly she didn't follow up on either.

4. Another FEWMIN' day when Grace had to attend a training course with St Pats. Surely her one post when she was announced as their ambassador is enough?!

5. Rumour has it Grace was offered a sort of ambassador role with Boots in Liffey Valley but after months of back and forth she decided she couldn't commit to 5 hrs paid work a week.

6. She did a (rare) ad. The caption was full or typos and seemed to be missing a lot of information. Quelle surprise.

7. The trolls took a trip down memory lane and reminisced about Grace's greatest (s)hits including the infamous booh picnic and some old makeup looks.

8. The inaugural Greasys happened! The 2022 Grace moment with the most votes was battered sausage tears and saying she had nothing to look forward to after the wedding.

Continue chatting below mes amies 👇

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 79
So gals, in 2023, I'm gonna be more active on here and come on for the chas, ya know, wih me besties, giving you the content you want. Let me know wha you wanna see.

Grease was never to be seen again.........

• Haha
Reactions: 71
So gals, in 2023, I'm gonna be more active on here and come on for the chas, ya know, wih me besties, giving you the content you want. Let me know wha you wanna see.

Grease was never to be seen again.........
Ive just tuned in to see what tonight’s SLOP is and low and behold all is quieh on the dining front
How disappointing 🍽

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Oh gaaawwwddd. As much an all as I HATE pregnancy speculation I can't help but think that's where this is going. Something has to be going on, she's just too quiet. Either that or they've bought a new house or something similar, but they have to be broke after that farcical wedding abomination - so I can't see how that would be an option.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
Pregnancy announcement or building up to an anxiety / trolls story ...or else she is just done ..

Reactions: 24
She definitely isn't done. I reckon it's content baby#3. Holy God ...

• Sad
Reactions: 15
I was honestly expecting a burst into 2023 like she usually does. Full of content full of ideas and videos that dribble into nothing after a couple of weeks.

But. Nothing.

Reactions: 17
Ive just tuned in to see what tonight’s SLOP is and low and behold all is quieh on the dining front
How disappointing 🍽
OI FORGUH TO POST AGAIN YESDURDAY

Me rocking up to work Friday. Sorry boss, your girl (me) forgot to come to work Wed and Thurs. You know how I roll.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
She looked so odd in the leggings heartless curls video. Looked unwell....

Reactions: 10
Herself and kips in a crisis? I've seen it happen to lots I know. Together for years and years, finally marry and split within a year.

• Wow
Reactions: 30
Even if she is preggers it's not really an excuse to not post anything or like do her job!!???

I don't understand how Maxie is not on her case to get her arse into gear.

Reactions: 17
I've never seen this thread so boring. Greasey really dishing out that content as promised.

I want a bowl bash or two to laugh at lol

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I see Jens had a load of PR drops this week, Clonakilty food, Lindt, Avonmore and Belvita. Plus a dinner in Six by Nico. Does Grace get all this too? Does she just eat it and never show it?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.