Faces by Grace #84 Leggings on my head 10k steps fill me with dread, I'll do them when my kids are in bed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who was the girl/account that used to be epic during her wedding
Liking and commenting in the most Meta dry sarcastic way about how amazing Grace was on graces posts

Reactions: 5
The clickety thing - wtf!! So unlikeable, it’s so annoying… but I can’t stop watching… what’s next!

Reactions: 4
How tragic is it that I seen her latest #ad coming up and I said out loud OH GOD then I watched it and it didn’t disappoint. SHITE. The horrible sound of her nails clacking on the plastic then her hands mauling her face as if she’s creaming her arse checks . ICK.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
If her nails weren’t so grotesque it would land better. It’s as nauseating to look at as toe nails clanking on a chalk board

• Sick
Reactions: 13
How can maxi moo watch Holly's ad, then Greasy's and tell her with a straight face that she did a good job?

Reactions: 21
Alright lads it Monday, the start of the week she is going to get back on her job vibe......
I'm waiting with such anticipation 🤮
The wedding has clearly not aged well with her either. Where is the reelssss of the best day of her life for her six month anniversary! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
In the run-up to Christmas I had to stop watching Grace - all the freebies and zero appreciation really started to annoy me.
Have only dipped in & out the last week or so and I genuinely cannot believe how fed-up / tired / sulky she looks & sounds.
I can't believe she still has 176k followers (I know many are fake accounts) she brings absolutely nothing to instagram, her content isn't fun or interesting to watch, it's not informative. Her latest Ads are a joke - was she really advertising Hello Fresh and then the next day making the 'best curry ever' with a can or jar or something - bit of a contradiction.
SpaceNK is a really fancy shop and the products are expensive - she makes everything look cheap & grubby and don't get me started on using the products like handcream before slapping them onto her face....I just don't get it. She puts in zero effort and thinks she's amazing.
I keep hoping that instragram will do a clear-out of bots - she needs to realise that she's not relevant, she's a tiny fish in a gigantic pond.
Rant over.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Look up Emilie Kiser on Tik Tok. The legging curls and tapping is all inspired by her (well I think so)

Reactions: 7
She had all day yesterday to filter that photo and that’s what she posted! Jeez she’s slipping!! 😏😏

• Haha
Reactions: 15
In the run-up to Christmas I had to stop watching Grace - all the freebies and zero appreciation really started to annoy me.
Have only dipped in & out the last week or so and I genuinely cannot believe how fed-up / tired / sulky she looks & sounds.
I can't believe she still has 176k followers (I know many are fake accounts) she brings absolutely nothing to instagram, her content isn't fun or interesting to watch, it's not informative. Her latest Ads are a joke - was she really advertising Hello Fresh and then the next day making the 'best curry ever' with a can or jar or something - bit of a contradiction.
SpaceNK is a really fancy shop and the products are expensive - she makes everything look cheap & grubby and don't get me started on using the products like handcream before slapping them onto her face....I just don't get it. She puts in zero effort and thinks she's amazing.
I keep hoping that instragram will do a clear-out of bots - she needs to realise that she's not relevant, she's a tiny fish in a gigantic pond.
Rant over.
You are absolutely spot on!!!!
She is not FUN!!!! There is no joy on her page, there is nothing fun about her page, she looks like misery personified.

Reactions: 16
What the hell is she wearing ? A granny cardigan and work out runners and leggings???

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.