Faces by Grace #84 Leggings on my head 10k steps fill me with dread, I'll do them when my kids are in bed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maxi zoo straight in with the encouraging comment... she is definitely in the horrors and letting matchstick know.
matchstick insta commenting ‘more to come’ …. They’re begging her to answer their emails or do something 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I'm going to order cakes off June's homebakes just for that comment 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
The nail tapping....WHYYYY
It’s toe curling watching it. Between the stupid tapping and her with a face like she’s chewed a wasp it would turn me off a product. Also went through it too quickly. Sales pitch on super speed. I have a pal that works in that store I must hit her up for some goss on the royal visit of princess pit bull 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Maybe she'll join this to keep her away from the kids more.
Remember that one time she jogged, the same day poor Ashling Murphy was murdered.
Screenshot_20230122-212334_Facebook.jpg

Reactions: 9
🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ So unnatural she’s reading a script in front of her 🙄 hate the way they all say these products are amazing for my skin use it all the time blah blah blah it does this and that etc etc my god how do these companies think she’s any use it’s beyond me

Reactions: 22
Could she not have picked a better pic for her 6mth throw back. One from the neck up!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She was also running late for the st pats training day. Probably trying to put together that reels and ran over time.

Reactions: 5
Why does she say ‘reels’… it’s a reel. She doesn’t look or sound well. I always shop at that Space NK and I can tell you here and now I never will again

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.