Faces by Grace #84 Leggings on my head 10k steps fill me with dread, I'll do them when my kids are in bed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not a hope she’d miss that if she was asked- arse shaped like a cinema seat, free popcorn and kids entertained by a screen- is her parenting dream
She’s there so the pics be up later trying to annoy us😂
Sorry I’m assuming she’s there!

Reactions: 4
That's the busy weekend she had planned with the family she mentioned the other day. Free cinema ticket..

Also, everyone not at Pusss in Boots is at the wellness psychologist retreat. She definitely wasnt invited to that, she drop her kids like a hot snot if she was.

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
Load of the gym crowd hiking up sugarloaf today. I got excited thought I spotted her dog on the story but it wasn't!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Louise Cooney..... clown
Rosie Connolly....clown
Terror McEvoy.......major clown

Apart from being clowns they all have something else in common, they've all capitalised on their following. It may all be white label trash from China but they have their name to products and are raking it in.
Rosie used to hang around with Grace back in the day and now she is in a million euro gaff, dripping in designer gear with a Range Rover and Porsche parked outside, while Grace is still in her semi d scratching her hole and hoping somebody else will put her laundry away.

She has missed a trick and the boat!!
You are 100% right! And, I'd say Grace knows this too and feels hard done by. I used to work with someone like Grace. She was up and down, happy and sad. She went for counselling and she was told straight out to stop worrying about what other people have. Paddle your own canoe and be happy with what you have! Grace comes across as manic! Only happy with life when its all about her but when its not she just does not know how to cope with 'normal'. It's sad really. Grace has more content on Tattle than she does her own page. Says it all really!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
The only thing grace has now are her kids. She will ride their backs now on child related content

Reactions: 8
The only thing grace has now are her kids. She will ride their backs now on child related content
No she doesn’t, and that’s her view not mine. She said after the wedding that she had nothing to look forward to.

Not kids birthdays, communions, Christmas, nothing…..

She deserves her fall from Grace (yes pun intended)

Reactions: 19
No she doesn’t, and that’s her view not mine. She said after the wedding that she had nothing to look forward to.

Not kids birthdays, communions, Christmas, nothing…..

She deserves her fall from Grace (yes pun intended)
Deeeeeeep thread title there 👏🏻

The Fall From Grace

Reactions: 34
I wonder why she wasn't at that wellness thing Dom and Denise pelo were at this morning. Actually maybe she was and she'll mention it next week.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The reel of her skincare…stop with the nails. It’s cringe and VERY bleeping ANNOYING.
Grace…just stop. You just can’t do it.

Reactions: 29
Tell me you’re reading a script without telling me you’re reading a script

Maxi zoo straight in with the encouraging comment... she is definitely in the horrors and letting matchstick know.

Reactions: 16
Omfg the tapping of the nails. God she's annoying. 🤬🤬
It’s like she sees a trend, acts on it months later and then doesn’t know when to give up. Honestly that ad is crap. How many amazing skin creams does your girl own now? I bet the bathroom cupboard is heaving, never mind all the hoarding that goes on in her office.

It’s like she sees a trend, acts on it months later and then doesn’t know when to give up. Honestly that ad is crap. How many amazing skin creams does your girl own now? I bet the bathroom cupboard is heaving, never mind all the hoarding that goes on in her office.
She’s seen some asmr 6 months ago on tik tok

God she’s so behind

There’s so many really cool insta accounts run by much older women

She’s a joke

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.