Faces by Grace #84 Leggings on my head 10k steps fill me with dread, I'll do them when my kids are in bed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah jaysus, after a long day at work (7-7 for me, no easy 9-5 in this house) but this thread has me pissing my sides laughing tonight. Yous are all on fire

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So much processed food 🤢 and what do the kids eat? I know they probably get fed In the creche, so is mine but she'll still have a second dinner at 6 at home. Her kids must be starving!!

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Ah jaysus, after a long day at work (7-7 for me, no easy 9-5 in this house) but this thread has me pissing my sides laughing tonight. Yous are all on fire
No I think Grace's kitchen is on fire 🔥... having a salad but she was roasting veg earlier! Think she burned the veg!
That pepper 🌶 had an awful time at Chez Gernon!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Ok, a second video of the same banging shite. I'm officially deaf in both ears.
Was coming on to comment I watched two seconds and turned her off. I bloody hate food shopping why does your girl think we have any interest in seeing hers!! She ignites such rage in me, out to eat constantly and not understanding why she’s so swollen up

Reactions: 9
liliforberg has a similar food shop on her insta and it’s so much better saying what’s she’s buying and why our girl hasn’t a bloody clue my god she’s really at the bottom of the pile at the
Moment time to go now Gracie

Reactions: 8
Was coming on to comment I watched two seconds and turned her off. I bloody hate food shopping why does your girl think we have any interest in seeing hers!! She ignites such rage in me, out to eat constantly and not understanding why she’s so swollen up
Exactly this!!

Reactions: 2
Jen had to make something in a hurry and still does a better job and goes to get her steps after bedtime ....

Reactions: 6
Shurrup talkin' will yiz and go over to de new thread heyor

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.