Faces by Grace #84 Leggings on my head 10k steps fill me with dread, I'll do them when my kids are in bed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She really shouldn't be posting such personal stuff about Sienna. Like say she does gymnastics and is heading for the Olympics if you must but don't bleeping post where she goes.

Reactions: 15
Louise Cooney..... clown
Rosie Connolly....clown
Terror McEvoy.......major clown

Apart from being clowns they all have something else in common, they've all capitalised on their following. It may all be white label trash from China but they have their name to products and are raking it in.
Rosie used to hang around with Grace back in the day and now she is in a million euro gaff, dripping in designer gear with a Range Rover and Porsche parked outside, while Grace is still in her semi d scratching her hole and hoping somebody else will put her laundry away.

She has missed a trick and the boat!!

• Haha
Reactions: 62
Imagine being such a lazy 'c u next Tuesday' that you're home all day sitting on your hole doing nothing AND still send your washing out to be dry cleaned 🤦‍♀️ duck off Grace 🖕

Reactions: 27
I don’t understand the complete lack of effort. The pancakes arguably could have been content. Since Orlaith Donlon stopped showing her children she puts up nice reels of different things she cooks and bakes for them, she could have done that. But no just a cluttered counter top pic. I just don’t understand how someone who claims this is a job can stand over the non existent/poor posting.
[QUOTE="Malone, post: 13632126, member: 101428"
How do we even know she made the bloody pancakes 😅

Reactions: 4
Louise Cooney..... clown
Rosie Connolly....clown

Apart from being clowns they all have something else in common, they've all capitalised on their following. It may all be white label trash from China but they have their name to products and are raking it in.
Rosie used to hang around with Grace back in the day and now she is in a million euro gaff, dripping in designer gear with a Range Rover and Porsche parked outside, while Grace is still in her semi d scratching her hole and hoping somebody else will put her laundry away.

Laziness and zero ambition

Reactions: 12
Louise Cooney..... clown
Rosie Connolly....clown

And no doubt those 3 clowns were invited to the new Clarins Spa place on Dublin during the week. No invite for lazy grease

Reactions: 6
Re the laundry, it's not as if it's work clothes she needs, ie a suit and blouses she has to wear for work, like I do, it's probably a bag of womens best gym gear.

• Sick
Reactions: 21
She really shouldn't be posting such personal stuff about Sienna. Like say she does gymnastics and is heading for the Olympics if you must but don't bleeping post where she goes.
Agreed but sure we know where they live, where she goes to school and when they were in swim cubs they took photos in the pool. They'd cropped so only showed Sienna but still pools have really strict rules about that and swim cubs should have told them off. Any swim classes mine have been in photography is strictly forbidden. Theyve actually called out parental doing it.

Reactions: 13
Louise Cooney..... clown
Rosie Connolly....clown

i still cant get over how Rosie Con can afford her lifestyle. I followed her years ago but she was such airhead i had to unfollow . She has done well for herself .

Reactions: 12
Agreed but sure we know where they live, where she goes to school and when they were in swim cubs they took photos in the pool. They'd cropped so only showed Sienna but still pools have really strict rules about that and swim cubs should have told them off. Any swim classes mine have been in photography is strictly forbidden. Theyve actually called out parental doing it.
Totally agree.

Reactions: 3
Lads I went into her page there as I unfollowed ages ago and I’m still laughing at the wedding and the walk down the aisle and “NOW” for the kiss - Jesus help me and her hair was like rats tails at the back!! So so bad 🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Lads I went into her page there as I unfollowed ages ago and I’m still laughing at the wedding and the walk down the aisle and “NOW” for the kiss - Jesus help me and her hair was like rats tails at the back!! So so bad 🤯
This was my favourite grease-ism of 2022, I can never get enough

Reactions: 15
Everyone posting at the premier of Puss in Boots from the Square. Not a peep from Greacy.

Reactions: 13
Not a hope she’d miss that if she was asked- arse shaped like a cinema seat, free popcorn and kids entertained by a screen- is her parenting dream

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.