Faces by Grace #80 I’m at the Stella more than I’m at home with me Fella

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bet that’s Greasy (is she trying to stay out of shot?) clung to Dom at the Morgan lunch thing:
9F443FC5-D1AD-4BE6-997D-412363B00401.png
no wonder she was desperate to share a bed…. All de freebies!!!

Reactions: 8
That brunch was yesterday. Same dress on her anyway but that means nothing for Grease. Was there even a penny's event, has anyone seen it from anyone else. Very quiet and no breakfast pic from grease. Wonder did she go home. Still waiting on my chat btw 💅

Reactions: 10
That brunch was yesterday. Same dress on her anyway but that means nothing for Grease. Was there even a penny's event, has anyone seen it from anyone else. Very quiet and no breakfast pic from grease. Wonder did she go home. Still waiting on my chat btw 💅
Oh I thought the brunch was now. DimDom posting backwards.

Grease wearing the same dress two days in a row means nothing? 🧌

No please, she could not possibly still be out
Marathon freebeeing. Who’s going to supply a free dinner for Grease?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
She can't post because she is an embarrassing tag along.. st pats online founders day conference today ..lots of speakers ...Will their ambassador be speaking!?

Reactions: 15
It is not crop and shorts weather Grease? When did she record this? august? looking like a dogs dinner again.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
But she’s wearing shorts in November to advertise leggings?
Who told her she had great legs, she hasn’t put them away since!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
But she’s wearing shorts in November to advertise leggings?
Who told her she had great legs she hasn’t put them away since!
I was just thinking that - would it not have made more sense to show the leggings rather than saunter about in a pair of shorts?! And what did your girl even wear last night after the story about rushing to get an outfit for the event? Seriously Grace you are an appalling influencer! What’s the bets there’ll be a ‘cosy’ wholesome family story / post tonight perhaps with gifted food of some sort for the toy show?

Reactions: 16
She stomps around tallaght in tiny shorts in the winter. Her face is getting even bigger

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Was it not today?? They do it Friday to Sunday her story says. Either way she's not going home to those poor kids in a hurry.

Reactions: 4
Was it not today?? They do it Friday to Sunday her story says. Either way she's not going home to those poor kids in a hurry.
She’ll be off out tonight by the time the opening credits of toy show ends and few snaps taken.

She stomps around tallaght in tiny shorts in the winter. Her face is getting even bigger
Not only in shorts, a bleeping crop top. She’s not well. Then again she might be pretending to be heading out. Straight into the day bed to sleep that hangover off I reckon.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.