Faces by Grace #80 I’m at the Stella more than I’m at home with me Fella

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Takes out the phone to video herself tickling her son. She’s thick as dog tit

Reactions: 21
She was re-introducing herself fo those poor kids. Hi I’m your fantastic bleeping mother.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Takes out the phone to video herself tickling her son. She’s thick as dog tit
Eyeballing the camera the whole time.... ffs couldn't look more insincere if she tried 🤔 Look at me I'm a fantastic mother 😒

Reactions: 28
Eyeballing the camera the whole time.... ffs couldn't look more insincere if she tried 🤔 Look at me I'm a fantastic mother 😒
It sums up everything wrong with that. Looking at the camera, concerned with how it looks and getting the shot instead of just being in the moment

Reactions: 22
That’s because she doesn’t buy anything so she probably doesn’t have anything else 🤣
Why does she eat everything with a spoon every time she shows food she had a spoon 🙈
I hadn’t noticed the spoon, I don’t think I’ve ever seen anyone eating curry with a spoon before 🤔 how strange!

Reactions: 9
I hadn’t noticed the spoon, I don’t think I’ve ever seen anyone eating curry with a spoon before 🤔 how strange!
Guilty! Been known to horse it into me with a tablespoon, easier to load the rice and a bit of the curry in one go. Rice falls through the fork, and I generally eat like a 6 year old anyway so it makes sense to me 🤣🤣🤣
**also, only do it in the privacy of my own home. Wouldn't dream of asking for a spoon for anything other than a dessert when I'm out. Oh and soup 😋 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Guilty of spoon eating🫣 Just ate a bowl of pasta with a spoon, eat curry like that too, think it’s cos I love the sauce/gravy, thankfully the only thing I have in common with Grace 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 5
And when she films those insincere moments it’s usually with Hayden. Poor Sienna doesn’t seem to get a look in.
Nothing about her is sincere
Very sad in those kids they seem lovely. She’s so predictable everyone here called it when she got home the stories with kids would be posted 😡

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Every. Single. One. Of.Them. Are. Cu#ts. Grace been the biggest one.
If I see 1 more Emma mattress and I'll poke my eyes out. Aoibhe Devlin peddling sweet King and any other shite she can get her hands on today. Rachel Gorry pretending she remembered the Emma mattress while changing her kids bed.
LLL selling since 6am and sharing messages from the fools that are buying her shite.
Erin MC Gregor selling shampoo and conditioner when her own hair is like a newborn babies without her stennos.
Sarah Burke selling Dylan Yokes whole a guest at a wedding.
I could go on all day.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Every. Single. One. Of.Them. Are. Cu#ts. Grace been the biggest one.
If I see 1 more Emma mattress and I'll poke my eyes out. Aoibhe Devlin peddling sweet King and any other shite she can get her hands on today. Rachel Gorry pretending she remembered the Emma mattress while changing her kids bed.
LLL selling since 6am and sharing messages from the fools that are buying her shite.
Erin MC Gregor selling shampoo and conditioner when her own hair is like a newborn babies without her stennos.
Sarah Burke selling Dylan Yokes whole a guest at a wedding.
I could go on all day.
What's with her advertising rip off air pods?? The Instagram page looks well dodgy

Reactions: 4
She’s probably ripping open all the freebie toy show hampers as we speak. Only reason to keep her home tonight. Nothing left for the kids.

Reactions: 5
Imagine your child coming to you for a hug and a cuddle and your first thought is “grab the phone, this’ll make good contenh.”

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.