Faces by Grace #80 I’m at the Stella more than I’m at home with me Fella

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watched Jen Journey's stories. Definitely a much deserved dig at Greasy.

Dom is the only one in a position to go to things every day and make a real go of the influencing. Because she has the look, brands will want to work with her and from what I've seen here and there, she puts some effort into the paid work.

In fairness Jen puts effort into her content and has a strategy too. She even mentioned that she had lots of questions about a recipe and she is going to address it. You NEVER hear Greasy speaking like that or referring to feedback or FAQs etc. Worlds apart even in this small pool of Tallaght talent.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Why is my life taken over with work and college and children 😩 I can't keep up and have had to skip pages again. I had a few mins and was looking through Facebook to see that greasy is away again as a plus 1. I bet Dom only brings her to hold the camera 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She's an absolute dose staying there, 10km from her home, sharing a bed with Dom, a small one at that. Get a fecken taxi home to your kids!!!!!!!
but then she's miss the free breakfast.
Free dinner, free cocktails, free goodie bag, free choclit on de bed, free disposable slippers, nigh trying a new mattress, order free room service to de room before bed for a midnigh snack, no kid duties tonigh or in the morning, sleep in, excuse not to exercise, free buffet breakfast, throw a spare towel into de suitcase. Happier than a Greasy in a dirty black hoodie so she is.

FREE FREE FREE

She is addicted to freebies.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I’ll be honest, the only reason I watch Grease is that she always make me feel better about myself … I’ll go so far as I think she’s good for my mental health … I always feel like a good mother and she makes me feel like I dress well.. I don’t feel like a slob and I’m pretty much happy with my lot!
I actually feel sorry her, she can’t be happy .. she’s forever running away from her life !

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
It’s some feat of nature that she goes to the gym 5 days a week for nearly 2 years and has only lost a small amount of weight, still rocking the chins and has little to no muscle tone

Reactions: 25
If she’s pregnant I will bleeping faint. I know she’s enabled beyond belief but I think another child would push Kips her mam sister to breaking point with her I can’t see them taking that well considering they are the ones left rearing them.
Does anyone remember her admitting she pretends to sleep through the kids crying waking up at night when they were babies/ toddlers 🙈🙈

Reactions: 20
If she’s pregnant I will bleeping faint. I know she’s enabled beyond belief but I think another child would push Kips her mam sister to breaking point with her I can’t see them taking that well considering they are the ones left rearing them.
Does anyone remember her admitting she pretends to sleep through the kids crying waking up at night when they were babies/ toddlers 🙈🙈
Sienna is old enough to chip in and mind the baby now.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Everyone and their granny is in kilmainham at the new courtyard event. No invite for Greasy.
On another note, who is that dose Rob Kenny. Where did he get the accent from, no one talks like that naturally 🙉

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Well she’d want to get pregnant soon or else she’ll have no companies giving her stuff, or it’ll be making a nappy out of Women’s Best clothes or asking do Herbal Essences do baby bath stuff.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Ok just on toy show, think I’ve the only kids in the country that don’t like it! Put it on last year, after ten minutes they asked me to turn it off. Maybe they were too young. 🤷‍♀️
Mine have no interest and I don’t buy into this new hysteria surrounding it. It’s not that good, it was a highlight for me as a child but we didn’t have you tube or tik tock or on demand TV!
Overrated and people put under pressure to have a big night for it

Reactions: 25
Mine have no interest and I don’t buy into this new hysteria surrounding it. It’s not that good, it was a highlight for me as a child but we didn’t have you tube or tik tock or on demand TV!
Overrated and people put under pressure to have a big night for it
Mine have no interest either, it's a nostalgia thing for me.
Ryan is abit cringey for me though, the having to get a hamper in and then all wear the same pyjamas is great of you can afford it I guess but it's alot of pressure if you can't.
Then you have the likes of Grace who gets her freebies showing off tonight🙄. So hard to swallow the family act when we know she'd rather be off somewhere chugging down free booze.

Reactions: 15
Mine have no interest either, it's a nostalgia thing for me.
Ryan is abit cringey for me though, the having to get a hamper in and then all wear the same pyjamas is great of you can afford it I guess but it's alot of pressure if you can't.
Then you have the likes of Grace who gets her freebies showing off tonight🙄. So hard to swallow the family act when we know she'd rather be off somewhere chugging down free booze.
This right here. It’s like it’s on steroids. My lot can’t stay awake for it.
But the pj’s, hampers and some even have elaborate setups. Ok if you want to do that by all means.
and no doubt grinch will given all of it.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.