Faces by Grace #80 I’m at the Stella more than I’m at home with me Fella

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Expecting the full Toy Show I’m a wonderful mother, wouldn’t want to be anywhere else show tonight

• Sick
Reactions: 16
🔵Free crop top
🔵Free shorts, in nearly December
🔵Free coah
🔵Free runners?
She's be naked if it wasn't for the freebies.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
The ‘leg pointing in a multi-storey car park’ pose in that WB post. I’m guessing she re-used an old photo … if this is your job wouldn’t you go to the effort of throwing on something more weather appropriate from the collection. Laziness personified so she is.

Reactions: 13
literally every instagrammer was at Christmas in the Courtyard yesterday. I’m delighted she wasn’t invited!
Why is she advertising power legging when she has a photo of her in shorts? That cream combo gives me the ick 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Tonight, we are witnessing very rare scenes in the Mongey Gernon household. A family dinner has been prepared and a shorts wearing, toe pointing female has been identified at the kitchen table.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Has she only the one coat God love her?
Yeah the green gifted one and the grey gifted Pamela scott hood cardigan . In all fairness she is the only influencer I see that actually wears the clothes constant so Pamela scott and regatta are getting their moneys worth 🤣

Reactions: 9
Yeah the green gifted one and the grey gifted Pamela scott hood cardigan . In all fairness she is the only influencer I see that actually wears the clothes constant so Pamela scott and regatta are getting their moneys worth 🤣
That’s because she doesn’t buy anything so she probably doesn’t have anything else 🤣
Why does she eat everything with a spoon every time she shows food she had a spoon 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I actually can't believe I'm saying this but Grace No Ads today??? I mean, every other day LITERALLY she is selling something and today of all days it would be kinda expected that an influencer would put up an ad or two. She's just a parody at this stage. God help us

Reactions: 11
Five seconds later. Get off me kids that's enough of that. Mammys working.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Tara Makeup was invited to Lugwoods today. I wonder if Grace will be invited after the Halloween fiasco 🙈

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.