Faces by Grace #80 I’m at the Stella more than I’m at home with me Fella

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was looking at her face again wondering what it is about her that’s off

It’s the straight faced death stare into camera with no emotion 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Content baby number 3 will happen.. maybe not straight away but 2023 there'll be an announcement.. I'd put money on it.
Frightening

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Ok just on toy show, think I’ve the only kids in the country that don’t like it! Put it on last year, after ten minutes they asked me to turn it off. Maybe they were too young. 🤷‍♀️
Mine will watch half the Toy Show at the most then start rolling around the couch , I don’t buy into these stupid Toy show boxes, Toy Show pajamas and Pennys even had Toy Show big blankets it’s just a waste of money only to throw up a photo for the gram for likes. I’d rather spend the €60+ on Santa IMO

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Really says a lot about her when the only way she can go to the Penneys press event is as Dom's +1. It makes no sense why she would stay the night in a hotel 15/20 mins away of a Thurs night - who is getting her kids ready for school/creche the next morning. Other people were spending Thurs night cleaning and putting up decorations for their kids to enjoy the Toy Show. She really does live a life like someone with no kids or responsibilities.

Reactions: 21
I’m sorry, Dom in the bath 😂😂😂😂😂 How can you post a bath pic after showing how open the bath is and you’re there with Grace of all people 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
So she posted stories about Daisy Belle, but they are showing as posted 15 hours ago and they were definitely not there last night.

If she is being paid to post on her story, that means it should be there for 24 hours... So she is not fulfilling the contract.

Reactions: 7
Am I reading into this too much or is Jen really throwing shade at your girl with that hampers reel?? Supervalu, Bailey's, Rudds, Avonmore and SVP. How much free stuff is that tight cow getting that she never shows? The piece de resistance was her saying she doesn't get to go to many events because she has so much on with Carter👏

• Heart
Reactions: 37
I’m sorry, Dom in the bath 😂😂😂😂😂 How can you post a bath pic after showing how open the bath is and you’re there with Grace of all people 😂😂😂
It's all actually too funny for words! If dom wants to be taken seriously she needs to drop herself !! However I think dom is one of those can't be alone people..

Reactions: 19
I reckon Grease stain pretty much invites herself along.

Who would want to hop into a little double bed with your mate!? It’s what you do to save money on a holiday or weekend away with your friends, not a mid week non essential stay over in a local hotel.

Reactions: 11
Am I reading into this too much or is Jen really throwing shade at your girl with that hampers reel?? Supervalu, Bailey's, Rudds, Avonmore and SVP. How much free stuff is that tight cow getting that she never shows? The piece de resistance was her saying she doesn't get to go to many events because she has so much on with Carter👏
I admire her for turning down invites because of Carter.
Not a hope in hell Grease would do this. And all that stuff they get 😳 if grease is getting the too she really is a selfish pig, never showing it. Thets probably how she justifies all the nights out to Kips. She's networking for their next hamper of toilet rolls.

Reactions: 24
And the things that Jen lists off - school run, homework, dinner, activities - those are normal things that parents spend their time doing, often juggling this with work, other kids etc. Grace seems to do none of this.
I wonder is Grace actually getting those PR drops though..... She's not getting the PR invites if she's tagging along now as a plus one and seems to be going to whatever she's invited to - I'd guarantee you there's a slowing down of pr drops and invites for her.

Reactions: 17
I’ve a new theory, Dom had a wash in front of her to give her a hint as to what a bath is….

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I’ve a new theory, Dom had a wash in front of her to give her a hint as to what a bath is….
Praying the black hoody was given a soak in de bah 🛁 too.

Otherwise it’ll be able to walk itself down to the free buffet breakfast this morning.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
I’d say ‘Our Girl’ was in the Residents bar holding court! Leaving Dom to enjoy the room 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Everyone is smiling and laughing in the press photos. Then there’s this:
CFD04026-0525-4EBE-87DF-0F5A38060A27.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.