Faces by Grace #80 I’m at the Stella more than I’m at home with me Fella

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That's "The Santa Crew" van. We had it last year on our road. They have minimum numbers basically they won't call out for less than €200. Not a freebie cos they book out well in advance. Maybe residents association or the like organised it for Toy Show.

Reactions: 10
The Aribic film festival is on in the Stella this week. I wonder will she go to any of that 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 29
You know, as transparent as she is doing the bleeping fantastic mother act now, it’s nice to see her with the kids for once. They must be happy to have some of her time

Reactions: 12
Sienna and Hayden are just performing monkeys .. standing there filmed in pj's waiting to see what surprise they are getting..Sienna looked a bit anxious at the start..not knowing but also the pressure of it being filmed. I think things are def cooled with Mags.. usually you'd see lots more of the kids doing stuff with Frankie. I reckon there was words and Mags prob took a step back from insta to try keep the narc happy.

Reactions: 15
I wonder did Mags’ work say anything to her about maybe not as much presence on social media after Grace was going on about her procedure / injection there and seemed some implication she maybe slotted in ahead of others. Speaking of that, her back fairly made a miraculous recovery!

Reactions: 26
Mags has been put on ice big time.
I wonder did Mags’ work say anything to her about maybe not as much presence on social media after Grace was going on about her procedure / injection there and seemed some implication she maybe slotted in ahead of others. Speaking of that, her back fairly made a miraculous recovery!
I made a huge song and dance about that and was told they’d speak to the person involved so it doesn’t happen again. Hope they actually did 👍
I made a point that I’m waiting for an appointment there (100% true) and it was very upsetting to see people on Instagram live laughing and joking - gloating about hospital queue skipping.

It was tone deaf. Lethal having them two on a live unfiltered. They are smart to have stopped!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 66
Mags has been put on ice big time.

I made a huge song and dance about that and was told they’d speak to the person involved so it doesn’t happen again. Hope they actually did 👍
I made a point that I’m waiting for an appointment there (100% true) and it was very upsetting to see people on Instagram live laughing and joking - gloating about hospital queue skipping.
Well done you 👏 about time some of these spongers got called out

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Sienna is performing at the RDS. You can get tickets please tell me she is going to see her!! Heartbreaking for her if other parents are there!!

• Sad
Can she go anywhere without having to buy a coffee? How can your girl be so tired?

really odd To lounge around in a cafe drinking a frothy long coffee before a workout. No wonder she rocks in ten mins late. No fs given.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
I foolishly thought she was going to see her daughter perform, but the gym challenge is more important 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️
Oh, I just see a pic from the rds, she did manage to stay 🙄

Reactions: 5
I thought she did gym first then out to rds....in her sweaty gym gear most likely.
Its gross but I doubt she dropped her and left
Lol at her reposting that gym video and you can't see her anywhere. I can only stomach water after a hard workout/run

I

Reactions: 8
wow, delighted for sienna.. I’m not from Dublin so maybe I’m wrong but RDS is a big deal to me anyways!!! 😂

Reactions: 3
It’s like their solo / separately parenting these days…weird set up. Maybe he’s had enough of her bullshit…

Reactions: 8
I really hope she has made a big fuss of Sienna today and has a little celebratory evening for her. This will be such a big day for her and you can see by the clip how excited she was 🥰

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.