Faces by Grace #80 I’m at the Stella more than I’m at home with me Fella

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“I cried” duck off you big lump of lard no one gives a duck that you cried
She's there despite you not because of you Grease. And it should be Kips, Anne n Mags proud not you. Jens Journey was at luggwoods tonight.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
She definitely didn't cry with pride, probably boredom because it's not a gym or an event she can escape to.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I feel Matchstick/Chipstick gave her a talking to - there is no more "personal" chats to the phone anymore, no more giving out about "trolls" etc. Its all very neutral and focused on her "work" - just going to events and thats it.

Reactions: 11
But she’s not even doing that 🤣 shows a bit of grub, no info, details or anything and arrives looking like Waynetta

• Haha
Reactions: 23
But she’s not even doing that 🤣 shows a bit of grub, no info, details or anything and arrives looking like Waynetta
You’re right- she literally shows the free food and that’s about it! And no doubt makes sure to grab the goodie bag/any freebies before she leaves.
Also, she’s put up a few times about let’s chat boxes but never does anything with them- is it laziness? Or no responses or just ones not sucking up to her so she ignores them? It’s laughable how crap she is at this ‘job’.

Reactions: 22
Down to 177k 🙌🙌
I’ve been keeping an eye too! She watches here like a hawk, she’ll buy followers to get back to 178k.. happens every time her follower count is mentioned 🥱

Reactions: 14
Girls I've been out of the loop with Tattle for a while...can someone briefly fill me in on what the "your girl" thing is about? And what's TWG? And why is she sleeping in the spare room? Thanks in advance 😅

Reactions: 9
Girls I've been out of the loop with Tattle for a while...can someone briefly fill me in on what the "your girl" thing is about? And what's TWG? And why is she sleeping in the spare room? Thanks in advance 😅
Grace started calling herself "your girl" in some of her stories.
Twg is the white gallery where she got her wedding dress. And the spare room is actually her office that used to be Hayden's bedroom but she said the kids wanted to share so put them both in siennas room. It did mean that sienna got a new bed and she put that awful day bed into her office. Oh and she has mentioned that she locks herself in so that the kids don't disturb her which is very strange and a bit dangerous tbh.

Reactions: 17
I feel Matchstick/Chipstick gave her a talking to - there is no more "personal" chats to the phone anymore, no more giving out about "trolls" etc. Its all very neutral and focused on her "work" - just going to events and thats it.

There is definitely something up. She barely has anything up on her stories these days. I don’t understand how she can afford to ‘work’ so little with 2 crèche fees and a mortgage to pay.

Reactions: 15
She did in her arse cry. Unless it got her some attention which in that case she’d absolutely shed a few crocodile tears. It’s no show or the Grace show at all times. Even over her young daughter.

Reactions: 13
She did in her arse cry. Unless it got her some attention which in that case she’d absolutely shed a few crocodile tears. It’s no show or the Grace show at all times. Even over her young daughter.
Remember she took a photo of her 1 squeezed out tear that time she congratulated Denise on her pregnancy.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Totally off topic but does anyone remember the Dublin Girlo Instagram page? That and Tea Spill seem to have disappeared without a trace. You would really miss those influencer call out pages. How some of them weren’t cancelled during the ‘Bloggers Unveiled’ days is beyond me.

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
Totally off topic but does anyone remember the Dublin Girlo Instagram page? That and Tea Spill seem to have disappeared. You would really miss those influencer call out pages. How some of them weren’t cancelled during the ‘Bloggers Unveiled’ days is beyond me.
Great pages, but it shows how invincible bloggers and influencers are. They can literally do or say *anything* and as long as they’ve their little sheep following them & believing everything is amaaaazing then influencers will never be cancelled. Even if we go beyond Grace and look at Terrie- like I’ll never understand how she got away with the Repromed scandal. So many people genuinely hurt- and not just hurt for the sake of having a rant on Tattle. If you look at the UK influencer Elle Darby, she’s not cancelled and that was an absolute shitshow. There needs to be pages set up telling people repeatedly - “That SoSu me foundation, Voduz hairbrush, Wondercru crap,those swimsuits Sinead is shilling are just ALL off Aliexpress”. Unless the Insta bubble literally pops, all the fake bots
are gone and people don’t buy into the hype of overpriced tat, this is definitely long term

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Tea spill totally freaked out and said shutting down page as a person was being falsely accused of being them ...Julie twins had something to do with it ...the whole bloggers unveiled thing was frightening at the time how the huns and family members went from them ...but yes it all gets forgotten ...

Reactions: 13
Tea spill totally freaked out and said shutting down page as a person was being falsely accused of being them ...Julie twins had something to do with it ...the whole bloggers unveiled thing was frightening at the time how the huns and family members went from them ...but yes it all gets forgotten ...
Aye the “be kind” crew aren’t so sweet after all. I think that’s what galls them tho about Tattle- they go on about wanting to shut it down, that’s it trolling etc but they know really that Tattle won’t back down. With say Bloggers Unveiled it being a one man band so to speak, easy for the huns & their sheep to come for them. And the fact that they can’t do that here pisses them off 😂 Look at that DeTechtives page that sprung up, loads of huns near wetting themselves thinking that it was the end of Tattle & all the “trolls” would get their comeuppance. That page didn’t amount to much.

Reactions: 15
Screaming at Rob Kenny's stories.

Someone sent in a Q+A asking how influencers who rarely use ad make money and gave FBG as an example 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Great pages, but it shows how invincible bloggers and influencers are. They can literally do or say *anything* and as long as they’ve their little sheep following them & believing everything is amaaaazing then influencers will never be cancelled. Even if we go beyond Grace and look at Terrie- like I’ll never understand how she got away with the Repromed scandal. So many people genuinely hurt- and not just hurt for the sake of having a rant on Tattle. If you look at the UK influencer Elle Darby, she’s not cancelled and that was an absolute shitshow. There needs to be pages set up telling people repeatedly - “That SoSu me foundation, Voduz hairbrush, Wondercru crap,those swimsuits Sinead is shilling are just ALL off Aliexpress”. Unless the Insta bubble literally pops, all the fake bots
are gone and people don’t buy into the hype of overpriced tat, this is definitely long term
Not forgetting the time Terrie alluded to having cancer a few years ago and going on like she was travelling the world living her best life like she had months to live, how on earth she still has a following after that. It’s like some people are blindsided and can’t think for themselves and follow these chancers to tell them how to live their lives. It seems some people really do believe they are friends with them and are totally sucked in by a strangers highlight reel.

I don’t know if it is an Irish thing but there is way too many of them here now in such a small country that the market is oversaturated.
It’s a real pity Bloggers Unveiled shut down as I think a lot more people see through them now than they did maybe before covid times.
I don’t remember Grace ever being called out that much on it though.

Galz Who Snap on Facebook also was a great place for people to give opinions on influencers but whatever happened with that aswell, it just went dead all of a sudden. FBG was definitely called out plenty on that from what I remember and a lot saw through her back then.

I do think influencing is here for the long term unfortunately. However, as time goes on and people get older the ‘OGs’ like FBG, Terrie etc. will become irrelevant. Even Lisa Jordan is not as popular as she was in say 2016/2017. People get bored and move onto the next big thing all the time. I would say it’s a vicious industry to be in.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.