Faces by Grace #80 I’m at the Stella more than I’m at home with me Fella

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really hope she has made a big fuss of Sienna today and has a little celebratory evening for her. This will be such a big day for her and you can see by the clip how excited she was 🥰
She really was. She's a lovely kid

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I really hope she has made a big fuss of Sienna today and has a little celebratory evening for her. This will be such a big day for her and you can see by the clip how excited she was 🥰
Grease.. make a fuss of Sienna.. not a chance!

Reactions: 11
Jesus christ that gym gives me anxiety just looking at it. Cocky, self obsessed dopes thinking they're amazing. The overcrowding in there. My God! And did I see a baby in the centre of the video?? What sort of human brings their baby to a sweaty gym??! Crikey.
Give me my country lane where I get some lovely fresh air jogging and I probably burn just as many calories!

• Heart
Reactions: 31
You know, as transparent as she is doing the bleeping fantastic mother act now, it’s nice to see her with the kids for once. They must be happy to have some of her time
We shouldn't be seeing her kids at all!!

Reactions: 13
Was it not at one of those gym challenges that Grace “hurt her back”.. why would she want to participate again considering how much “agony” she was in last time.. She’s a waffler 🧇

Reactions: 30
The amount of people in that small of a gym space 😬 Even just the video of it makes me break out in a cold sweat. Thankfully our anxiety-suffering, mental health ambassador with a bad back isn't phased 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Any adult who “likes” a pic of a strangers child on the internet is a weirdo in My eyes
I find it all so odd
And parents who expose their kids equally as odd.
And all the influencers getting freebies for their kids at Christmas when mere mortals have to pay is a disgrace.
Basically all getting rewarded for exposing their children and taking away their right to privacy. I genuinely hope these kids grow up and sue their parents arses.

Reactions: 31
We went there but once they started gifting her an overnight stay with all the trimmings I was done. She shows nothing of it, every single time yet they keep inviting her back not just for the santa but for her and him to slob about overnight too.

• Angry
Reactions: 17
Any adult who “likes” a pic of a strangers child on the internet is a weirdo in My eyes
I find it all so odd
I find it so f**ked up when people are commenting things like "wow, they're getting so big" or "only seems like yesterday she was x,y,z age"....... you don't know these children you strange individual.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I find it so f**ked up when people are commenting things like "wow, they're getting so big" or "only seems like yesterday she was x,y,z age"....... you don't know these children you strange individual.
Absolutely nuts 🙈she puts her kids out there for all the world to comment
Social media has the world gone mad and the likes of greasy who thinks she’s a celebrity 🙈🙈

Reactions: 11
Jesus christ that gym gives me anxiety just looking at it. Cocky, self obsessed dopes thinking they're amazing. The overcrowding in there. My God! And did I see a baby in the centre of the video?? What sort of human brings their baby to a sweaty gym??! Crikey.
Give me my country lane where I get some lovely fresh air jogging and I probably burn just as many calories!
All i could see was the tit form of one of the people on the rowers, sweet jesus they'll be in bits tomorrow!! Absolutely shocking!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.