Faces by Grace #80 I’m at the Stella more than I’m at home with me Fella

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d bet good money that she didn’t bring the kids to Santa, someone else did and she’s using the photo she was sent. 😂

I know she’s probably thinking that she’s can’t do anything right if she reads here. Eh, yes you can - stop going to every single event that you’re invited to and prioritise your kids!

Reactions: 13
Kind of reminds me of an abusive boyfriend. Love bombing, then distant, and missing for a while, comes back like nothing happened, love bomb. Rinse. Repeat.

Reactions: 36
I’d bet good money that she didn’t bring the kids to Santa, someone else did and she’s using the photo she was sent. 😂

I know she’s probably thinking that she’s can’t do anything right if she reads here. Eh, yes you can - stop going to every single event that you’re invited to and prioritise your kids!
It looks like a mobile Santa, I'd say its doing the rounds of the instahuns as a promo for a company/brand and she just hasn't bothered her arse tagging them (shock horror)

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Sneaky cow made sure she didn’t post a fraction of the indulgences she enjoyed this week.

Greasettes will take it as face value. What an amazing mudder!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
She’s so lazy she can’t even bring them to Santa. So confusing for kids! Them thinking it’s Xmas eve. That mobile Santa was during covid ffs!

• Heart
Sneaky cow made sure she didn’t post a fraction of the indulgences she enjoyed this week.

Greasettes will take it as face value. What an amazing mudder!!!
I don’t she got too much this year I know she’s the worst at showing things but she wouldn’t miss a AF anything for 💵 💵

Reactions: 6
I don’t she got too much this year I know she’s the worst at showing things but she wouldn’t miss a AF anything for 💵 💵
Oh I meant the events. We saw most of that content on other pages. Greasy caught in the wild.

Reactions: 4
Oh I meant the events. We saw most of that content on other pages. Greasy caught in the wild.
It always amuses me when she’s caught out at things she doesn’t post and then she posts a pic looking like a size 8 then other pics of the event show her true size 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Does she think she can just "bank" being a mother? Save it all up for one night a week?

She is so transparent at this point. Grace we know you haven't a maternal bone in your body. So stop yearning for Kip's bone to give ye another child. 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Does she think she can just "bank" being a mother? Save it all up for one night a week?

She is so transparent at this point. Grace we know you haven't a maternal bone in your body. So stop yearning for Kip's bone to give ye another child. 🤢

She definitely engages in transactional parenting, that's been evident for a long time.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Wtf was that random santa ?? No way she organised that off her own bat. Sienna is a wee dote

Wtf was that random santa ?? No way she organised that off her own bat. Sienna is a wee dote
I'd say it was that nice neighbour she has. The one who minds her kids and drops her in bread etc. She prob got it and Greasey ran down the road.

Reactions: 8
I was driving home from work on Thursday just before 4pm and spotted greasy and dimbo walking up the quays near the merchants arch. Grease had the long green sleeping bag on her with an awful pair of ankle boots. Dimbo had the flowing locks leading the way

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She saying don’t forget to use my code on Emma mattress

Hun you forgot to put the code on your grid post from 3 days ago

You have one thing to do and you still can’t get it right

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.