Faces By Grace #8 Didn’t you know she’s the next Oprah? All she needs now is a Gifted bra

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine trying to contact trace for her. They would have to close river island after her mauling all the stock this week

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
I’ll email Skechers but doubt they’ll care. It’s on Grace to take some personal responsibility and not go get freebies when she’s showing Covid symptoms but she cares way too much about freebies and not enough about anyone but herself.
I got onto the Square about the video Grace uploaded in River Island and they didn’t give a shite. Showed my mam the video, she’s a nurse and she was disgusted by it- also said she didn’t even sanitize her hands properly- in between her fingers etc. she said I should try and put in a formal complaint about it but I don’t even think there’s anywhere to put in complaints about this stuff.. it’s not a complaint for the ASAI id imagine. Not that they’d give a shite either.
Just frustrating that bloggers and instahuns can do whatever they want and there’s absolutely no consequences.

I can’t believe she went out shopping with those symptoms. Disgraceful

Did anyone see this before she deleted it?
I can still see this comment, she hasn’t deleted it yet but she will 😂

Reactions: 7
yeah I can see the comment again. It seemed to disappear initially after I screen shot it
Comment is still there. Probably hasn't seen it yet. We all know how fond Disgracey is of a morning nap sure. Will be gone once she surfaces I imagine.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Is it still there? I can’t bring myself to watch her stories this morning without a coffee. She’s rubbing off on me!

Reactions: 2
Ps...you dont sound petty at all .. hope you get to treat yourself soon 💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛
I know the feeling but were not selfish like them and when u treat yourself you'll have a feeling shell never have the joy to cause u work hard for what y have by yourself x

I dont understand in this climate and this is not only directed at Grace it's the whole industry imagine the amount of gifts just lying around their homes cosmetics alone would they not do more giveaways to cheer people up a bit give back like I'm a mother I've lost hours from work because of this I cant afford a nice shampoo right now let alone get my hair done this is reality !!

• Heart
Has Dominique deleted her insta or am I blocked?!

Not a fan of Grace’s but I did dip in and out of Dominique’s

Reactions: 1
Grace is gas with her “#myson”.. Lisa Jordan has only been saying that everyday for the last two weeks 🤦🏼‍♀️ What about #mydaughter Grace or have you forgotten about her again 🤔

Reactions: 11
😂cant wait ...

I'm gonna contact sketchers... not that they will give a shiny shite 💩

Isnt it actually sickening .... all I wear is sketchers ... and like you... could do with a pair.. but nope .. food and Bill's come first... and there grabby grace is gettin gifted 3 pair... 3 bleeping pairs... Gove me strength.. its infuriating 😡😡😡😡
Let’s be real here, she probably nabbed some for krisps too and even Loki the cah

• Haha
Reactions: 16
😂cant wait ...

I'm gonna contact sketchers... not that they will give a shiny shite 💩

Isnt it actually sickening .... all I wear is sketchers ... and like you... could do with a pair.. but nope .. food and Bill's come first... and there grabby grace is gettin gifted 3 pair... 3 bleeping pairs... Gove me strength.. its infuriating 😡😡😡😡
Yeah I only wear sketchers for work and now I’m gonna have to resort to some sexy ECCOS! FFS. Grace had enough money once upon a time to gift Kips a pair of tacky Gucci runners and sketchers are throwing out the free runners to her that they have no more interest in. Not like Grace needs a good pair of runners either. She goes nowhere, never exercises. Feet are killing her all day from pedalling shite. That’s about it!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Please please. I've asked loads of times for this

Here all the talla hunz are still following Dominique's fella/ex. As is her sister... Bit strange?
A talla hunzo thread be good so we can just speak about them all rather than moving from thread to thread

Reactions: 14
I’m gonna sound very petty now but I’ve been reallu trying to justify spending 50/60/70 on a pair of runners from sketchers about a week now, keep going online and putting them in my basket and then thinking duck no, I need that money for groceries, nappies, diesel etc etc etc .. now I hear THE THREE OF THEM were gifted shoes ??? So about 150quids worth minimum ... I’d walk barefoot now before I ever buy sketchers.
It’s genuinely disgusting that she was gifted three pairs. Sketchers are to blame for this one in my opinion. These companies just encourage the entitlement of these instahuns

Reactions: 14
Yeah I only wear sketchers for work and now I’m gonna have to resort to some sexy ECCOS! FFS. Grace had enough money once upon a time to gift Kips a pair of tacky Gucci runners and sketchers are throwing out the free runners to her that they have no more interest in. Not like Grace needs a good pair of runners either. She goes nowhere, never exercises. Feet are killing her all day from pedalling shite. That’s about it!
Realistically if you buy really cheap runners from any big discount shop like Tk maxx, sports direct etc the shoe company (Skechers, Nike, Adidas) are not going to profit as it’s heavily discounted old stock. Just don’t buy directly

Reactions: 5
Miraculously able to function today when it’s a collab!!! 🤨
Chris couldn’t skip golf to mind the kids? Priorities! 🙄

7 snaps on frozen veg. I'm mortified for her...like could you imagine rosie flogging green beans 😂 shes not getting makeup or 'bew ee' anymore and she needs to pay Bill's I get it. But don't come on saying she is being true to herself and her brand etc she no more wants to flog veg than I want to watch it.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Here is everything from her stories about her going to Skechers and her symptoms. It’s cropped badly so I could upload

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.