Faces By Grace #8 Didn’t you know she’s the next Oprah? All she needs now is a Gifted bra

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surely if she’s snotty, she should be self isolating and not going to her sisters house?

Reactions: 19
So she's not feeling well. She has a runny nose, sore throat.... And went to a bleeping shopping centre to the skechers store! 😳 You're not supposed to go anywhere if you're showing any symptoms of Covid. She really is a dumbass. 😡

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
I would just like to say thank you all so so much for this prestigious honour. I have worked so hard creating amazing content for these threads and I’m glad it has all paid off. Keep an eye out for more great content coming soon ✌
I hope you know this is like us awarding you a gossie!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I honestly think she is trolling us at this stage, she should be so embarrassed of herself
It’s actually sad at this stage . Watching the story made me sad, her kids are not gonna know her as their mother 😭 I suffer from depression and I haven’t had a day where I didn’t have my
Kids with me,

also I’m so infuriated watching her going interacting with people when she’s not feeling the best 😡she has symptoms she should be at home self isolating.

I crispy Kipsy new job a golfer 🤣

Reactions: 11
She is braindead. There's no other explanation for her carry on.
Yeah I'm sick, my kids are sick, so I'll go to a Skechers store, then send my sick child to her Aunts house..... just so we can spread the love. I mean, it's not as if theres a highly contagious, life threatening pandemic going on at the moment, so why not 🤷‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 27
I’m surprised zaney zenjen hasn’t rang her and told her they’ve got snotty noses because it’s all the bad energy leaving their bodies 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Did she even bring sienna to the shoe shop?? So on her day off from "work" she went shopping with a baby in a pram.. got free shoes , went home and napped and is goin to get her sister to heat up her free food and spoon feed her 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
Love how her first thought when one of her kids is sick is " oh tit im not dealing with this" ! Mine is more ...im givin extra hugs and gona keep watch of all symptoms 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 25
She is braindead. There's no other explanation for her carry on.
Yeah I'm sick, my kids are sick, so I'll go to a Skechers store, then send my sick child to her Aunts house..... just so we can spread the love. I mean, it's not as if theres a highly contagious, life threatening pandemic going on at the moment, so why not 🤷‍♀️🤦‍♀️
It's pronounced pondemic actually

By the way it'll be interesting to see if she keeps the kids home from creche next week.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She said she doesn't like to be on her own with 2 kids when she has a sore throat? She is never on her own with them full stop. What a lazy witch!! I'm sorry but there are people with actual struggles who have to be parents to their kids no matter what!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
She said she doesn't like to be on her own with 2 kids when she has a sore throat? She is never on her own with them full stop. What a lazy witch!! I'm sorry but there are people with actual struggles who have to be parents to their kids no matter what!
she really hasn’t a clue how terrible she comes across. Yeah my kids drive me mad and sometimes it’s lovely to go to family so they can entertain and feed us but Jesus she rarely has her kids on her own anyways.

Reactions: 15
I'd say she has mags' heart broken. Probably feels she cant say no to her baby sister...baby being the operative word...because she will use the MH card. I wonder does her sis in law be hopping with her calling over to be minded.

she absolutely maddens me she has 2 beautiful perfect children and she plays the anxiety or the woe is me I'm sick card anytime she has to be a mammy.. feck off grace ya melt the head

Reactions: 13
duck sketchers also ... I only wear sketchers... duck you sketchers yis pricks 😭😭😂

Edit: I know I've cursed alot today... but duck me she does my box in 🥴

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
duck sketchers also ... I only wear sketchers... duck you sketchers yis pricks 😭😭😂

Edit: I know I've cursed alot today... but duck me she does my box in 🥴
I know……duck Sketchers…… I was looking at the same ones she has on her today and I was going to order them……they can piss off now 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She actually never has those kids
I work full time and I have mine more than her
She's a disgrace
She actually hates being a mother
She shouldn't have had kids at all if she was gonna pawn them off at every chance she gets
This poor kids mustnt know their arse from their elbow

I'd say she has mags' heart broken. Probably feels she cant say no to her baby sister...baby being the operative word...because she will use the MH card. I wonder does her sis in law be hopping with her calling over to be minded.
My sister would tell me piss off! And my brother in law would be raging too he has a younger sister who does that and it drives them all nuts. also - anyone else think she’s just mad going to another household when they are all showing symptoms of Covid? Like obviously it may not be the virus but it also could be! I wonder will she get many messages now telling her she’s a bloody ape for not following public health guidelines.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.