Faces By Grace #8 Didn’t you know she’s the next Oprah? All she needs now is a Gifted bra

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does Zennifer think she’s actually worrying people with her story about Lisa lust?? I mean her husband killed a man with his car and only got a few months in jail so I wouldn’t be too concerned 😂😂
Lisa lusts brother killed 2 and himself drink driving, Zen obviously senses the connection there.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Does zen Jen or jens journey have their own thread?
Or maybe like a tallaght hunzo thread and put them all in there, they're all so interlinked it's hard keep 1 thread just for 1 person
Please please. I've asked loads of times for this

Here all the talla hunz are still following Dominique's fella/ex. As is her sister... Bit strange?

Reactions: 6
What do they need a play pen for? No doubt to lock Hayden in yet another baby jail. She’s a joke of a mother and I’m thinking only had those kids to fulfil the ‘insta life’. And as for going out and about with flu like symptoms during a pandemic, has she heard herself?? Get home, isolate and look after your bloody kids Grace.

Reactions: 13
What do they need a play pen for? No doubt to lock Hayden in yet another baby jail. She’s a joke of a mother and I’m thinking only had those kids to fulfil the ‘insta life’. And as for going out and about with flu like symptoms during a pandemic, has she heard herself?? Get home, isolate and look after your bloody kids Grace.
She prob stayed in mags so she could get up wit them in the morning

Reactions: 3
I can’t believe she went out shopping with those symptoms. Disgraceful

Did anyone see this before she deleted it?
Didnt see it but as usual its deleted .. shes really the most annoying person on insta ... lazy and greedy
. Horrible traits in a person

So she got invited to sketchers for hay hay to get measured... but him .. her and ce ce got free runners...all while she has a sore throat.. tiredness And flu type feeling ...

This blagging industry is an actual disGRACE

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
Didnt see it but as usual its deleted .. shes really the most annoying person on insta ... lazy and greedy
. Horrible traits in a person

So she got invited to sketchers for hay hay to get measured... but him .. her and ce ce got free runners...all while she has a sore throat.. tiredness And flu type feeling ...

This blagging industry is an actual disGRACE
I’m gonna sound very petty now but I’ve been reallu trying to justify spending 50/60/70 on a pair of runners from sketchers about a week now, keep going online and putting them in my basket and then thinking duck no, I need that money for groceries, nappies, diesel etc etc etc .. now I hear THE THREE OF THEM were gifted shoes ??? So about 150quids worth minimum ... I’d walk barefoot now before I ever buy sketchers.

Reactions: 36
We havent been treated to that conten' yet..she has to edit it. 😂
😂cant wait ...

I'm gonna contact sketchers... not that they will give a shiny shite 💩

I’m gonna sound very petty now but I’ve been reallu trying to justify spending 50/60/70 on a pair of runners from sketchers about a week now, keep going online and putting them in my basket and then thinking duck no, I need that money for groceries, nappies, diesel etc etc etc .. now I hear THE THREE OF THEM were gifted shoes ??? So about 150quids worth minimum ... I’d walk barefoot now before I ever buy sketchers.
Isnt it actually sickening .... all I wear is sketchers ... and like you... could do with a pair.. but nope .. food and Bill's come first... and there grabby grace is gettin gifted 3 pair... 3 bleeping pairs... Gove me strength.. its infuriating 😡😡😡😡

Reactions: 13
Going to her sisters house to be minded because she has a head cold. Now that is pathetic.

Reactions: 17
Ps...you dont sound petty at all .. hope you get to treat yourself soon 💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛

Reactions: 11
That is sick! She went to sketchers sick. She is disgusting.
Plus holding out getting HayHay shoes so she can get them free. She is like Tracey being a tight fool.
I never buy sketechers thank god. Before any of mine walked I got them pre-walkers when they started to stand. I paid!
This has really pissed me off. She is a waste of space.

Reactions: 7
I can’t believe she went out shopping with those symptoms. Disgraceful

Did anyone see this before she deleted it?
That comment still shows for me?
I have good relationship with my 2 siblings who also have children and if them or myself showed up at each other’s door with a cold looking to be minded we’d be cleared and told to cop on And especially now of all times

Reactions: 8
I’d say she will leave poor H with Mags and go home for some ‘me time’ 🙄🙄 she reminds me of my husband when he has a ‘cold’ he thinks he entitled to take to the bed 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
01 462 6378 [email protected] this is the email and phone number for skechersin the square. I suggest we all phone and mail them to advise them of how she shopped , KNOWING she abd the kids were sick 😡😡 im fuming

Reactions: 23
That comment still shows for me?
I have good relationship with my 2 siblings who also have children and if them or myself showed up at each other’s door with a cold looking to be minded we’d be cleared and told to cop on And especially now of all times
yeah I can see the comment again. It seemed to disappear initially after I screen shot it

Reactions: 4
She was also breathless in some of her stories. So irresponsible.
Yes she was very breathless holding H in her whie dress and her new free
Sketchurres.
Another symptom that you’re told to stay at home with. She’s as bad as those fuckers in the hotel in Galway last week. Will also be messaging sketchers saying how she put their staff at risk bringing her sick family in. She could have easily postponed. They would still be there waiting for her to give her free tit anyway.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.