Faces By Grace #8 Didn’t you know she’s the next Oprah? All she needs now is a Gifted bra

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I get what people are saying with the mammy shaming and body shaming.
But she is constantly without her kids. The second she can’t cope/adult...poof! Kids are gone.
I have said it many times about commenting on her weight to leave it out. I actually think Grace is lovely looking.

I had a scroll back through her Instagram and it seems it all changed after wee Hayden. I think she might have PND.

Look I’m not fan of Grace, but she is lazy and entitled there are no two ways about it.

Reactions: 11
Is it me or has she gone very quiet on the scummy Zen Jen front? I can't bear to watch her rambling stories so maybe she's been talking shiiiiiite about her there?

Reactions: 10
Is it me or has she gone very quiet on the scummy Zen Jen front? I can't bear to watch her rambling stories so maybe she's been talking shiiiiiite about her there?
I was thinking the same, something up or else she is listening to what people on this thread are saying! Her and grace are morphing into one another, speaking in the the exact same Tone at the exact same pace, Grace is definitely putting it on but that Jen one is freaky.. if anyone has watched the secrets she keeps Jen reminds me of the psycho main character 🙉

Reactions: 5
I've been thinking that too, haven't noticed her mention her for awhile now either. I hope graces friends and family have told her to cop on, Zen Jen doesn't seem the type to mix well with the other tallaght huns, can't see them giving her much time.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.