Faces By Grace #8 Didn’t you know she’s the next Oprah? All she needs now is a Gifted bra

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Isnt it a bit odd in the current climate even if you are family to send a child on a "play date" if they, you and their sibling are a "bih snotty" ?
Yep for anyone else, but for our grace - I’m not surprise cause she’s a bih lazy

Reactions: 6
Does Zennifer think she’s actually worrying people with her story about Lisa lust?? I mean her husband killed a man with his car and only got a few months in jail so I wouldn’t be too concerned 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Does zen Jen or jens journey have their own thread?
Or maybe like a tallaght hunzo thread and put them all in there, they're all so interlinked it's hard keep 1 thread just for 1 person

Reactions: 13
It’s actually shameful how she pawns those kids off! Krisps if your fiancé is that “unwell” that she can’t look after her own children, maybe don’t go golfing and stay at home??

Reactions: 12
It’s actually shameful how she pawns those kids off! Krisps if your fiancé is that “unwell” that she can’t look after her own children, maybe don’t go golfing and stay at home??
In fairness he would never be able to leave the house in that case 🙈. There is always something wrong with her.

When is the last time she actually had both Children all day?

Spoilt and lazy are the only 2 words to describe her.

Reactions: 20
I honestly can't believe her lack of self awareness in what she shares on SM. Like if she was someone belonging to me I would urge her to stop and think before she says anything. Even if she looked at her stories before she uploads. Those kids are passed around all the time and she has no qualms in sharing that even tho she is at home the majority of the time.

Reactions: 9
I’m so annoyed after today’s stories I feel compelled to comment again 🤣poor sienna was away for about two weeks and she just sent her off again today. It’s actually awful. The longest I’ve spent away from my child was 4 days and that was due to a sister passing away and me being in a different county. I desperately missed her. I can’t comprehend how you can willingly spend so little time with your children. Especially when they are so young 😭and as far Krisps. Another useless lump. Think I’ll unfollow after today. I only follow to give out. But it Breaks my heart thinking of the kiddies 😟

Reactions: 16
She is out shopping and interacting with people while showing flu like symptoms fatigue and a sore throat she needs to be tested and isolate till she gets the results! If her and her family are stupid enough to visit eachother when someone is showing covid symptoms more fool them but to go interact with others is so selfish and just idiotic! How can anyone be so stupid given the current circumstances! I work in a clinic we ring everyone the day before with a list of pre screening covid questions based on her symptoms we would cancel her appointment and advise her to call her gp!! I think everyone should message sketchers about her stories🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Imagine telling 175k that you have flu symptoms during a pandemic and proceeding out and about .. no like sorry isolate and phone your doctor for advice you absolute idiot, swear any other time she’d be happy to laze at home and waste doctors time like wtf 😂😏

Reactions: 20
More free tit today .. Skechers and dinner 🙄
Imagine asking your sister to “mind you and your kids “ duck right off
As for that looper zen Jen .. words fail me , her eyes and slow motion voice actually freaks me out 🤣

Reactions: 13
I would just like to say thank you all so so much for this prestigious honour. I have worked so hard creating amazing content for these threads and I’m glad it has all paid off. Keep an eye out for more great content coming soon ✌
At janey Mac - well deserved !keep up the good work !

Reactions: 2
It’s actually sad at this stage . Watching the story made me sad, her kids are not gonna know her as their mother 😭 I suffer from depression and I haven’t had a day where I didn’t have my
Kids with me,

also I’m so infuriated watching her going interacting with people when she’s not feeling the best 😡she has symptoms she should be at home self isolating.

I crispy Kipsy new job a golfer 🤣
I suffer with anxiety/panic attacks but I’ve always kept my 3 kids with me. I eventually had to go to the doctor for help, I felt so guilty that I couldn’t take my kids to the park or anywhere because I was afraid of having a panic attack. I do have very helpful parents & siblings but I wouldn’t pawn off my kids on them any chance I got. I don’t think this is helping Grace it’s just enabling imo.

Does Zennifer think she’s actually worrying people with her story about Lisa lust?? I mean her husband killed a man with his car and only got a few months in jail so I wouldn’t be too concerned 😂😂
Zenny thinks we’re all terrified 🙄😂So sad on the poor man that lost his life😢 but so true. That’s Ireland for ya folks 🤷🏼‍♀️ A 24hour suspended sentence max id say 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Wow she obviously lives on another planet fkn joke I've minded two kids through vomiting bugs cold ect is she for real these bloggers have children for content yet dont want to raise them once they outta d cute stage its c ya later

Reactions: 6
she has no interest in looking after her children. This woman has no shame. Herself and krisps are two very selfish individuals.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.