Faces by Grace #78 Fluffy bums, meatloaf at mums, Mags has the kids while I twiddle my thumbs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's got no respect, manners, empathy, decency or general cop on. I genuinely feel sorry for every single person who has to deal with her - she's my idea of hell personified!!! 🤢

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Wow looks like they had their annual family day out. I wonder where she’ll swan off to tonight after that.

Reactions: 21
You are not a true blogger/blagger if you don’t sleep on an Emma mattres!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
All the chicken for 2 people!!They'll be clucking around the house after that...
Maybe Cluckchicken donated it for the funeral party and these 2 ate it instead😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
All the chicken for 2 people!!They'll be clucking around the house after that...
The only mystery is who ate the lions share of it. Bet there wasn’t even half a wing left over.

Reactions: 7
Thread suggestion :

Freebies, selfies, always on da take - makeup chewtorial for da nannys wake

• Haha
Reactions: 81
You are not a true blogger/blagger if you don’t sleep on an Emma mattres!
I'd rather sleep in a doorway than buy their products

Call me old fashioned, but I think it's awful for that chicken crowd to be advertising all that food aimed at the late late toy show audience. What's wrong with a few jelly snakes and crisps or popcorn. It's not what small children really want IMO

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Chris’s coat is a womens coat.

Sad the closest the kids will ever get to Disney are the free headbands Grace got from a competition.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I'd rather sleep in a doorway than buy their products

Call me old fashioned, but I think it's awful for that chicken crowd to be advertising all that food aimed at the late late toy show audience. What's wrong with a few jelly snakes and crisps or popcorn. It's not what small children really want IMO
Excuse me !!!.. when my child was small he LOVED a bit of parm-a-JAN cheese for watching the toy show 🧀🙄🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Just another company jumping on the toy show bandwagon. All you need is a hot chocolate and afew sweets while cuddles up on the couch. Everything else is nonsense.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.