Faces by Grace #78 Fluffy bums, meatloaf at mums, Mags has the kids while I twiddle my thumbs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm following that cluckchicken since they opened ... I always said if I ever had spare money I'd go out and try it ..
I'm unfollowing them now .. they can piss off...
Literally the exact same. Never had the spare cash, glad I never got around to it and wouldn't touch them now 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 12
It is the weirdest 'event' I have even seen. Your one running it spent the night resharing posts of herself talking, sweets fucked out like a kids party and a bunch of randos sitting around pretending to like each other. WTAF 🤦
The biggest bunch of rando cunts- greasy, Tara make up, Rob kenny, Mark Rogers 🤮🤮

Reactions: 12
The biggest bunch of rando cunts- greasy, Tara make up, Rob kenny, Mark Rogers 🤮🤮
Is that the mr beauty guy? Where the heck did he pop out of? One of matchsticks? Noticed him at a few things where G is lately and actually joined Greasy’s last live and she nearly wet herself when she saw and asked him to come on. He said he couldn’t then disappeared.

Mark hun if you want a career in this, keep away from Grease stain!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Is that the mr beauty guy? Where the heck did he pop out of? One of matchsticks? Noticed him at a few things where G is lately and actually joined Greasy’s last live and she nearly wet herself when she saw and asked him to come on. He said he couldn’t then disappeared.

He is always with Tara Makeup, Aimee Connolly, Clementine McNiece and James Patrice. In fairness they all seem like genuine friends. Always out together and only the other week were on hols in Vegas.

Reactions: 15
He is always with Tara Makeup, Aimee Connolly, Clementine McNiece and James Patrice. In fairness they all seem like genuine friends. Always out together and only the other week were on hols in Vegas.
Ah ok, hadn’t come across him before. Noticed him at the same events as Grease. He probably popped on the live for a giggle and horrified when asked to joined so ran for the hills!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8

He’s Lisa Lust bestie 😂😂

Reactions: 6
Did she announce the winners for the one month yoga membership and the €100 Pamela Scott voucher? No?.. didn’t think so. She must be too busy partying.. oops I mean supporting her husband through the loss of a family member
Did she announce the winners? I don't follow so I might have missed it. The way she 'announced' the winner of the Disney holiday still feels weird to me. Lazing on her sofa - randomly put the name up and no follow up / didn't meet them with the tickets (was in Galway with Dom that day) - after all the smugness getting 1M views it just seemed weird.
I know she never follows anything through and always does a half-assed job, but did she ever come back on talking about starting to drink alcohol again? She had a big post up last year about making the change to low-alcohol and how alcohol impacted her mental health - and she seems to be drinking at all events and nights out now.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
That free food she got from the chicken place, she didn't know what the dips or sauces were and you can hear Chris stuffing his face in the background with a cookie and only two left in the bag.

Jens journey and Jen Hatton were both gifted them too and made an effort to talk about what they were given. I saw graces story first and wasn't sure what she got.

Jens Journey even listed what was provided and both came across more thankful than greasy. There were 4 cookies in Jen Hatton bag and she said the trays are for 4-6 people in a portion. So between the three trays that's 12-18 portions of food.
Guarantee greasy and kips will eat it all themselves

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Im only catching olio in all that’s been going on. I am shocked. More than shocked at that disgusting slob feckin off in a night out drinking when her husband is grieving. Selfish doesn’t even come close to it. How can Kips 3 sisters keep their mouth shut. I know if I did something like that my husband’s sisters would go through me for a shortcut

Here is the results of the enablement. A selfish witch claiming several nights out on the trot boozing as work. All while a family member as died. By marriage or not it was her family too. Chris, your sisters definitely read here and definitely hate your wife.

Grace, as usual you disgrace yourself. You should be ashamed.

Reactions: 20
That free food she got from the chicken place, she didn't know what the dips or sauces were and you can hear Chris stuffing his face in the background with a cookie and only two left in the bag.

Jens journey and Jen Hatton were both gifted them too and made an effort to talk about what they were given. I saw graces story first and wasn't sure what she got.

Jens Journey even listed what was provided and both came across more thankful than greasy. There were 4 cookies in Jen Hatton bag and she said the trays are for 4-6 people in a portion. So between the three trays that's 12-18 portions of food.
State of them attacking the free food. Can’t even get through a story to explain the product too busy mauling.
54C0696F-8F6A-4911-91C6-567E2D326146.gif

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Here is the results of the enablement. A selfish witch claiming several nights out on the trot boozing as work. All while a family member as died. By marriage or not it was her family too. Chris, your sisters definitely read here and definitely hate your wife.

Grace, as usual you disgrace yourself. You should be ashamed.
Didn’t she do something similar when his friend died too? Can’t remember exactly but although she mentioned it at the time there was still lots of me, me vibes going on. She an utter selfish twit

Didn’t she do something similar when his friend died too? Can’t remember exactly but although she mentioned it at the time there was still lots of me, me vibes going on. She an utter selfish twit
Yes , she went away on a girls night away the day after his friends funeral .I remember thinking at the time how selfish it was but this was next level . It’s his granny and the kids great grandmother and she is off out boozing and partying . It’s not just selfish it’s heartless , is like sticking two fingers up to his family saying she doesn’t give a crap what they are going through she’s able to party on !

Last edited:
Reactions: 22

Greasy didn't even say the words Thank you. She just pawed everything.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.