Faces by Grace #78 Fluffy bums, meatloaf at mums, Mags has the kids while I twiddle my thumbs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm following that cluckchicken since they opened ... I always said if I ever had spare money I'd go out and try it ..
I'm unfollowing them now .. they can piss off...

Reactions: 39
If Grease had any smarts she’d have collab’d with her local chipper by now on a battered sausage. The Greasy special.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
Cluck chicken is overrated. You can hear kips drooling over the free food too. He’s the ultimate ick

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
Literally look every one my job gets us free cold food delivered. This will cheer my babe 🤮 up. I am a bleeping fantastic wifey! She is the just vile in every way. I don't even know what to think of her at all this week going on the way she has with a family death. duck me mind blown completely

Reactions: 21
I see why St Pats picked Greasy. She is the first person in the world to cure anxiety.

Years ago I used to be at some of those influencer events for work. They were torture, I used to be so wound up going to them. Fake smiles and networking. How she isn’t crippled with anxiety is unbelievable. She doesn’t have it is the only explanation, there’s no way she’d go to these unnecessary events otherwise.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Truly when I think she cannot possibly get any worse.

Chris aside who of course would be upset, her children are at an age when they probably have questions and worries about death and dying and she abandons them during a bereavement to what? Film herself in a dress and eat a packet of Haribo with Louise Cooney?

I’m not one for mom shaming but jees she sets the parenting bar so so low.

And as for filming a GRWM on the morning of a funeral? She is utterly and completely without class.

I actually just can’t with her carry on

Reactions: 26
And they are only jealous 🤣🤣
Leave your girl alone.
Like Nags, we just want to be her.

Edit: my auto correct knows Greaseland better than me. Nags is perfect 😁😂 no need to correct that!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
If Grease had any smarts she’d have collab’d with her local chipper by now on a battered sausage. The Greasy special.
Whatever chipper she got the battered sausage from in Wexford needs to name it “the greasy special” or “the Mongey special”

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Whatever chipper she got the battered sausage from in Wexford needs to name it “the greasy special” or “the Mongey special”
😂😂😂
Matchdicks missed a trick there.

The Greasy Mongey Gernon bahhered special really rolls off the tongue.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I'm following that cluckchicken since they opened ... I always said if I ever had spare money I'd go out and try it ..
I think Jen’s Journey got a delivery from the during the week. I think it was a promotion for a Toy Show type box.

Reactions: 9
I can honestly imagine Grease getting moist just hearing the doorbell. Another freebie.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Hot Chix is MMUUUUCCHHH better. It’s close to Connolly Station, and they do 50% off food bills on Wednesdays 😉

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Thread Suggestion

Tan is a must for a last minute tan, hate being a parent so off to my mams.
“Tan is a must for a last minute tan, but I’m not losing freebies over your Nan.”

Hope you didn’t mind a tweaked suggestion given todays shocker.

• Haha
Reactions: 96
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.