Faces by Grace #78 Fluffy bums, meatloaf at mums, Mags has the kids while I twiddle my thumbs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did she announce the winners for the one month yoga membership and the €100 Pamela Scott voucher? No?.. didn’t think so. She must be too busy partying.. oops I mean supporting her husband through the loss of a family member
I have a question here - If the winner of a competition done by an influencer is not announced can that be reported at all? I’m just not really aware of what all the regulations are for these things. TIA.

Reactions: 10
I do think that apart from being a total narcissist, Grace still justifies the many nights out and being away dodging her parental/marital duties as “work”. Sorry Kips I’d love to be there for you tonight at the wake but I’ve to go to work. I think she justifies it like that in her tiny little brain. As someone said before imagine the disrespect of twirling about, eye riding yourself for the camera and loving being out while your in laws are coping with a bereavement. It’s really shocking. Maybe they prefer if she wasn’t there but either way, it’s not what you do when there’s a death in the family. Go bake a cake or make a few sandwiches for your in-laws Grace, shut your mouth and sympathise with them or better still, go spend time with your kids for once as they’ll have questions about where their great granny is gone.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
It just goes to show what this woman is really made of. She literally has no respect for anyone. How can she carry on living her best life and posting on her social media like that when a family member has passed away. Where's the respect??! It's actually horrifying the empathy she lacks. How is she not there for her husband.... her in laws... her kids?! How is she not at the house/ wake/ helping out?? Has nobody close to her called her out?? What do Chris family actually think?
So many questions about this woman. My mind is genuinely boggled.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
So she stayed off her phone today, she must be struggling not being able to post today's mood.....bereavement!!
She's just so odd, as somebody said above she justifys all her selfish behaviour by using one word "work", going out every evening, going to the gym, 30,000,000 steps, trips away, putting the kids in creche all because she needs to work and get that content. That's why she will never give up this way of life it enables her to do as she pleases when she pleases under the guise of "work".

Reactions: 29
So she stayed off her phone today, she must be struggling not being able to post today's mood.....bereavement!!
She's just so odd, as somebody said above she justifys all her selfish behaviour by using one word "work", going out every evening, going to the gym, 30,000,000 steps, trips away, putting the kids in creche all because she needs to work and get that content. That's why she will never give up this way of life it enables her to do as she pleases when she pleases under the guise of "work".
From what I saw on RIP the funeral and cremation was on today. Posting anything today would be insanity

Reactions: 10
I can't think of a single job that wouldn't give time off for a bereavement. She's not providing a vital service, she could easily have skipped those (crap looking) events and supported her husband instead.

Reactions: 20
Did grace not go to Ali dee wedding? They used to be good friends , saying that haven’t seen the 2 of them together in a good while!
Apologies if already stated but Alidee had legal ceremony today just family & next week is her wedding

Reactions: 6
This 🙌🙌 Couldn’t have put it better

Apologies if already stated but Alidee had legal ceremony today just family & next week is her wedding
And of course greasy will be there

Unfuckingbelieveable... Food.. I just can't.. My nanny passed during the summer (my 2nd mother) and my husband was by my side for every second. I can't get my head around her behaviour this week in particular. It's highly disrespectful to her husband and his family and the poor woman who passed.

• Sad
Reactions: 25
Todays mood will be a picture of her on the bed with a book soon with some vague caption or quote about a hard day or stupid sentimental quote

Reactions: 11
Unfuckingbelieveable... Food.. I just can't.. My nanny passed during the summer (my 2nd mother) and my husband was by my side for every second. I can't get my head around her behaviour this week in particular. It's highly disrespectful to her husband and his family and the poor woman who passed.
He seemed pretty interested in the food too all the same

• Haha
Reactions: 27
She hasn't mentioned, someone in here said it, must know the family.
Grace has been out wed and thu at totally pointless events and this morning posted a crappy blusher video with an AF which shes since deleted

If i was in chris family and i was grieving a loss, I'd honestly not be able to restrain myself from saying what a bleep she is to her face.

Her own family clearly don't give a tit about how awful she is since they've helped create her horrid selfish and entitled attitude.
They get loads of freebies and hasn’t she had them over to choose from the enormous pile of makeup once they must think It’s great having grace around that’s the only reason she gets away with it in my opinion they must think she’s a celebrity 😆 it serves them alright they reap what they sow

Did she not say it was a great catch up and they watched the holiday??? What sort of event even is that

Kips sisters have to absolutely dislike her. Imagine watching that desperate reels of her eye bleeping the camera during sparkle season while the rest of the family is preparing a funeral
30000 steps on sunday. Im no doctor but if that woman died on tuesday she probably wasnt too well during the grace show last weekend either
No they love her sure one is a hairdresser amd
Loves to do her hair think she did it for the wedding

My god her talking all about the food delivery and all you hear is noise in the back of it kids Chris she’s totally useless at her job just run through it and then eat eat eat😡

Last edited:
Seriously don’t know how any companies work with her shes the worst ever she looks like a horrible person greed oozes from her
I stopped following lot of them through covid the sooner the better it all ends

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.