Faces by Grace #78 Fluffy bums, meatloaf at mums, Mags has the kids while I twiddle my thumbs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Disgusted by her behaviour over the week, a new low but besides that, what exactly was the event she was at for? I don’t follow Louise Cooney and am no wiser from watching Grace’s stupid stories, does she sell Seltzer or Haribo or pizza??!!
Also, Grace looks like one of those large Christmas baubles in that sparkly dress, her attempt at doing “sexy” in it is just cringeworthy😱

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Did she not say it was a great catch up and they watched the holiday??? What sort of event even is that

Kips sisters have to absolutely dislike her. Imagine watching that desperate reels of her eye bleeping the camera during sparkle season while the rest of the family is preparing a funeral
30000 steps on sunday. Im no doctor but if that woman died on tuesday she probably wasnt too well during the grace show last weekend either

Reactions: 27
So Chris’s Grandmother died on Tuesday and this one was out the next night making reels and eye bleeping herself into the camera and all smiles.
Maybe just me but I think these pics epitomise the Grace that has 78 threads on here- the smugness, selfishness & greed just ooze out of her. I honestly think it shows in her face that she’s not a nice person. All she is concerned about is herself & her needs, never mind the kids, Chris, her mam etc. Seriously this Insta gravy train needs to end soon.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Did grace not go to Ali dee wedding? They used to be good friends , saying that haven’t seen the 2 of them together in a good while!

Reactions: 5
Did grace not go to Ali dee wedding? They used to be good friends , saying that haven’t seen the 2 of them together in a good while!
Was that wedding today?

If so I would assume she didn't because of the funeral.

Reactions: 1
She has a picture up of their wedding on her page - 20 mins ago

grace would HARDLY put anyone but herself first. She’d Defo go funeral or not!
Haven't looked at ali's page yet today .. but she said the other day they were having the official wedding ceremony.. registry thingy first .. then the week after Is the big wedding event..

Grace won't miss that ...

I think out of all the selfish things she's done over the years.... this is one of the worst imo... out on the piss 2 nights when your husbands nan died.. then a make up tutorial on the funeral day.. wow..

Cancel this witch please.

Reactions: 24
She has a picture up of their wedding on her page - 20 mins ago

grace would HARDLY put anyone but herself first. She’d Defo go funeral or not!
Oh jeeze I didn't realise it was today!! Haha.
What a dilemma for Greasey. She properly showed up to it. Wouldn't put it past her.

Sorry didn't realise her wedding was today! Grease will be fuming!!!

Reactions: 5
I’d say he has 2 nights out now as the tag team parents seem to do it ur turn now to go out 🙄 someone mentioned above he’s as bad and I agree I just don’t think we see how bad he actually is cos he doesn’t put it all out there like she does , her mam and mags must have had the kids those both nights she was at them ridiculous events , but let’s face it he must be happy enough for her to go to them even as bad as it is that she went when his grandmother died I think he indulges her ..

Reactions: 21
I'm sorry but when my husband had a family member pass away I dropped everything to be there for them. Even just making cups of tea I wanted them to know I was there for them and that I cared. I'm so shocked she was swanning about when that was going on in the background.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Maybe just me but I think these pics epitomise the Grace that has 78 threads on here- the smugness, selfishness & greed just ooze out of her. I honestly think it shows in her face that she’s not a nice person. All she is concerned about is herself & her needs, never mind the kids, Chris, her mam etc. Seriously this Insta gravy train needs to end soon.
I think it shows in your face most of the time what sort of person you are and along with looking like she needs a bloody good wash with a soapy flannel she just looks like the hard faced lazy mare she is

Attachments

Reactions: 13
I'm sorry but when my husband had a family member pass away I dropped everything to be there for them. Even just making cups of tea I wanted them to know I was there for them and that I cared. I'm so shocked she was swanning about when that was going on in the background.
Most normal people wouldn’t want to leave their partners side but not grace you would excuse her if she was at home with her children but we know she wasn’t !!

They just don’t seem to be a very united couple at all it’s all so separate

Reactions: 25
Did she announce the winners for the one month yoga membership and the €100 Pamela Scott voucher? No?.. didn’t think so. She must be too busy partying.. oops I mean supporting her husband through the loss of a family member

Reactions: 14
It's the level of disrespect that gets me. All Kips family follow her one assumes. And she's flashing around social media etc while they grieve. If it was my sister in law, I'd be put out. We had a major family crisis last year and like that, one of my in laws sent a really irrelevant, flippant text about something totally different. It was mind blowing how insensitive it was. I was so annoyed in that moment.

Reactions: 21
Heartless. No breeding there at all.
She should at the very least be supportive to her husband now, but no, it's not in her, god forgive me but dead or alive, Greasy is always more important. Don't get me started on those poor kids.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.