Faces by Grace #78 Fluffy bums, meatloaf at mums, Mags has the kids while I twiddle my thumbs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah lads in fairness she wore a black play suit in mourning at the event last night! 😂😂😂
I’m truly shocked. You’d think she would have the decency to let her husband be with his family at this difficult time and stay home with the kids just to let him have his space to grieve and be around his loved ones. It’s actually disgraceful but not surprising from narcissist of the year. 🙄🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Ah lads in fairness she wore a black play suit in mourning at the event last night! 😂😂😂
I’m truly shocked. You’d think she would have the decency to let her husband be with his family at this difficult time and stay home with the kids just to let him have his space to grieve and be around his loved ones. It’s actually disgraceful but not surprising from narcissist of the year. 🙄🙄
She also probably wore that outfit for the mass yesterday evening. I have the attitude of wear whatever you want to wear... But shorts just seem inappropriate for a funeral.

Reactions: 14
Jesus christ this is beyond being self centred! Her sister or someone really needs to tell her to cop the f**k on!!! How self absorbed can you be?! I hope one day she realises its who's around you that matters like them 2 little kids not whatever freebies you can get! God this woman gets worse... what next!!

Reactions: 19
She also probably wore that outfit for the mass yesterday evening. I have the attitude of wear whatever you want to wear... But shorts just seem inappropriate for a funeral.
I’ve missed her stories all week. Who died?

Reactions: 3
So Wednesday she was at the so sue me event, last night Louise cooneys event all while chris and his family are dealing with the death of their beloved grandmother, could she not just miss these things and be a support to the family which im
Sure Is a difficult time ..
God no cause then she wud have to mind her kids.!! Probably afraid he would go to the wake and leave her with bedtime

Reactions: 7
Chris is no saint guys. He puts up with her tit and benefits from it too. It’s sad someone died but he’s nothing great either

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Havnt been on all day. Dont see anything about granny or funeral make up did she take it down? Anyone have screenshots?

I didn't think it was possible, but I'm actually more pissed off about this than I was when I found out she was BA for St Pat's 😱 it's just disgusting carry on. In our family, when a relative dies we call off everything social until the month's mind has passed. Out of respect for our loved ones. She must have thought nothing of this lovely woman who reared her husband 🤬

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
She hasn't mentioned, someone in here said it, must know the family.
Grace has been out wed and thu at totally pointless events and this morning posted a crappy blusher video with an AF which shes since deleted

So Chris’s Grandmother died on Tuesday and this one was out the next night making reels and eye bleeping into the camera and all smiles.
If i was in chris family and i was grieving a loss, I'd honestly not be able to restrain myself from saying what a bleep she is to her face.

Her own family clearly don't give a tit about how awful she is since they've helped create her horrid selfish and entitled attitude.

Reactions: 25
Havnt been on all day. Dont see anything about granny or funeral make up did she take it down? Anyone have screenshots?
She did a makeup chewtorial this morning and someone here commented that Chris's granny had died and was being buried today. It was taken down.

Chris is no saint guys. He puts up with her tit and benefits from it too. It’s sad someone died but he’s nothing great either
Surely he’d have a ran a mile if they didn’t have kids?

Reactions: 16
I’m blocked so can’t check but how many posts has she done on St Pats since the announcement?

Also regarding Chris, there could be an option c to it, he could be happy to get of her for a few hours and not have to listen to her tit and moan around the house. I know I’d prefer to spend it with the kids than someone like her. At least the kids are fun, I’d prefer the clap than Greasy.

And finally, anyone have any ideas as to what job she could do when this whole industry goes tits up (and it will)?

• Haha
I didn't think it was possible, but I'm actually more pissed off about this than I was when I found out she was BA for St Pat's 😱 it's just disgusting carry on. In our family, when a relative dies we call off everything social until the month's mind has passed. Out of respect for our loved ones. She must have thought nothing of this lovely woman who reared her husband 🤬
Agree with you, it’s called respect.

You wouldn’t go out partying during the funeral days getting pissed mid week with other nobodies. Hope the free malteasers were worth it Grease.

I’m blocked so can’t check but how many posts has she done on St Pats since the announcement?

Also regarding Chris, there could be an option c to it, he could be happy to get of her for a few hours and not have to listen to her tit and moan around the house. I know I’d prefer to spend it with the kids than someone like her. At least the kids are fun, I’d prefer the clap than Greasy.

And finally, anyone have any ideas as to what job she could do when this whole industry goes tits up (and it will)?
Well if that’s the case why is he even with her?
Answer: the kids!

Not a MUA anyway. Greased up Botox face with the 2007 Smokey eye. Drawn on eyebrows. Wouldn’t inspire confidence.

She’ll have to get a cushy office job.

Mags will hook her up with a job at the Beacon. Two of them botching the admin. Let’s hope Grease fast tracks herself and Dom for brain cells insertion soon.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
When the time comes, as it sadly will, and my husband's grandmother who is in her late 90s passes away, I will be utterly heartbroken.

When you are together for a long time, surely losing someone from your partner's family (who they were close to, as it sounds like Chris was) - your own kid's great grandmother - would affect you? Nevermind wanting to comfort your partner (and children) on their loss first and foremost, anyone who isn't a self absorbed cnut like Grace surely wouldn't be in a party mood.

Those photos from the last few events this week were bad enough 🤢 but knowing now what's being going on in the background, how could Chris' family not want to punch her in the greedy gob 😡 So disrespectful.

ETA: Topped off with a make up tutorial for the funeral! Lowest of the low.

Last edited:
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.