Faces by Grace #76 Grace is back, back is grand, baby fair, that's the end

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would say sienna threw up for whatever reason as kids do. Poor single mom grace had to clean up vomit and decided to cry off sick herself and take to the bed in case any further parenting was needed. Nanny anne would have then been called if sienna got worse or hayden started because poor grace was too sick to cope

Reactions: 24
Unless sienna was sick but grace just made it about herself, poor little thing sent straight back to school after. They always look so exhausted

Reactions: 17
Conker season...soup season...now she can't wait for SEQUIN SEASON.
Sap.
The AF links give me rage

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I'd say it was Sienna that was sick & as usual Grace makes it all about herself

• Angry
Reactions: 22
Yeah I'm genuinely not trying to be that person but not a bloody chance after being the "sickest you've been in years" are you eating that within 24/36 hours or going to the gym that morning. Not a bug or food poisoning would you be right that quickly.

How anyone watching that doesn't get the rage is beyond me. A lot of her followers are mums who go through bugs etc a lot of them are spread by fuckwits like grace who don't give a tit who they infect.

Reactions: 34
Yeah I'm genuinely not trying to be that person but not a bloody chance after being the "sickest you've been in years" are you eating that within 24/36 hours or going to the gym that morning. Not a bug or food poisoning would you be right that quickly.

How anyone watching that doesn't get the rage is beyond me. A lot of her followers are mums who go through bugs etc a lot of them are spread by fuckwits like grace who don't give a tit who they infect.
She was probably invited to an event (the opening of an envelope) so all of a sudden, she's grand. Who cares if Sienna is or isn't, Grease has to get her morning Prosecco and goodie bag!

Reactions: 19
Anyone want to play a drinking game?
Drink everytime:
- she refers to a season
- when she says “it takes a village”
- tells us what todays mood is.
- shows us her fit
- shows us what vibe she like

Down a shot everytime she puts her hands under her face, does a slo mo twirl or kicks up he leg

We’ll be in getting our stomachs pumped in no time.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
so many pretty girl dresses out there but she always puts her in antiquated old fashioned ones

Reactions: 14
If it was a bug she and the kids would still be contagious and she went into her mams with it and then the gym. How bleeping selfish and brain dead do you have to be???? You can be contagious for up to 48 hours after it passes. She is unreal

Reactions: 11
If it was a bug she and the kids would still be contagious and she went into her mams with it and then the gym. How bleeping selfish and brain dead do you have to be???? You can be contagious for up to 48 hours after it passes. She is unreal
Not that I would but my mum would be like, duck off if I turned up at her door with my kids so quickly after being the sickest IVE EVER BEEN!!!!!!
And then proceeded to expect dinner and stuff my face.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Anyone want to play a drinking game?
Drink everytime:
- she refers to a season
- when she says “it takes a village”
- tells us what todays mood is.
- shows us her fit
- shows us what vibe she like

Down a shot everytime she puts her hands under her face, does a slo mo twirl or kicks up he leg

We’ll be in getting our stomachs pumped in no time.
Absolutely hilarious girl. Spot on too!!!!

Boho season is over I think
In graces case it’s bobo season not boho 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
How in gods name after having a vomiting bug and still not feeling great can you go to your mothers and eat meat loaf 🥹 the thought amd smell of it would be enough to be sick again she’s a complete liar
To be fair I’d say she was sick. As someone pointed out, no way Sienna would be off school for no reason. Grace is some horse for food so not in the least bit surprised she milled a meat loaf a few hours after she was puking. She’s rank like, just down the gullet

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.