Faces by Grace #76 Grace is back, back is grand, baby fair, that's the end

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those sports bras must be an absolute nightmare to take off. You know what I’m talking about girls… those “too tight” tops that we have all probably been guilty of putting on at some stage and the absolute struggle to get it off then 😂😂
I used a scissors ✂ once to get that fecker off

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I gave myself an actual back injury before trying to take a too tight sports bra top off 🤣
I have actually got stuck in one after a home workout ( thank god) and had to shout at the husband to assist in the reefing off of the top, wet with sweat and it was suctioned onto me stuck halfway off! And thats one that does fit ...
How the actual duck does she think that top fits 🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Title suggestion:

“Hey Ma, can we get some meatloaf? Hey Ma, the meatloaf! We want it now! What is she doing? I never know what she’s doing back there. Ma, the meatloaf! duck!”

(Will Farrell quote from Wedding Crashers)
Obviously the Ma is Anne!

Also…

If Grace won a trip to Lapland, she’d take Kips and leave the kids at home. She’d be over there sitting on Santa’s lap telling him what she wants for Christmas.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
I can’t sleep so I’m passing the time by reporting some of graces fake followers to Instagram as spam in the hopes her numbers continue to drop. It’s a thankless job and I’m no hero but it’s good honest work 🦸‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 80
Ahhh… I commented that WIMS made a crappy decision… that must be it 🤣 god, I am not sure how to get past this. Being an adult today will be extra difficult.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
4am, can’t sleep. Love that I have got tattlers to keep me entertained

• Heart
Reactions: 17
How in gods name after having a vomiting bug and still not feeling great can you go to your mothers and eat meat loaf 🥹 the thought amd smell of it would be enough to be sick again she’s a complete liar

• Sick
Reactions: 38
Ahhh… I commented that WIMS made a crappy decision… that must be it 🤣 god, I am not sure how to get past this. Being an adult today will be extra difficult.
Maybe reach out to a mental health ambassador and see if they have any advice for you?

• Haha
How in gods name after having a vomiting bug and still not feeling great can you go to your mothers and eat meat loaf 🥹 the thought amd smell of it would be enough to be sick again she’s a complete liar
I like the majority of people after a violent vomiting bug cannot stomach anything more than some toast or a boiled egg at most.
I like the majority of people keep my distance from others for atleast 24hrs after a vomiting bug so as not to pass it on.
I like the majority of other people definitely wouldn't visit my elderly mother after having one either.
She's so self centred!! Not one f%&k given about anybody else.

Reactions: 35
Only grace matters. Nothing else. No regard for passing it to Anne, or any of the kids sienna & Hayden would have mixed with. Disclaimer - this assumes there was anything wrong to begin with

Reactions: 16
I can’t sleep so I’m passing the time by reporting some of graces fake followers to Instagram as spam in the hopes her numbers continue to drop. It’s a thankless job and I’m no hero but it’s good honest work 🦸‍♀️
A hero indeed!
Now that she’s blocked everyone it’ll be easy for you to just report the rest of her followers. The bots!

Reactions: 8
I'd say they were sick - Grace wouldn't keep Sienna off school for no good reason, didn't she send her to a summer camp hysterical after getting a vaccine?
But if I was after having a bout of vomitting, I wouldn't have the energy for a gym session or be able to stomach food such as meatloaf. :sick:

I'd say they were sick - Grace wouldn't keep Sienna off school for no good reason, didn't she send her to a summer camp hysterical after getting a vaccine?
But if I was after having a bout of vomitting, I wouldn't have the energy for a gym session or be able to stomach food such as meatloaf. :sick:
It may well have just been a bout of food poisoning confined to them. Hygiene wouldn’t be great 🤢

but who knows, she can’t even post a true to life photo of herself.Who knows what the truth is…

I don’t understand how she can even stomach the sight of food after a 48hour bug but Grace plays a meatloaf song to a plate of meatloaf? If my stomach wasn’t already turned at the thought of it I’d laugh

• Sick
Reactions: 13
I don’t understand how she can even stomach the sight of food after a 48hour bug but Grace plays a meatloaf song to a plate of meatloaf? If my stomach wasn’t already turned at the thought of it I’d laugh
Like most, I’ve had both food poisoning and bugs over the years, and I 100% couldn’t eat normally for nearly a week after either. You’ve also zero energy so going to the gym makes me not believe her more than anything.
Even the smell of food cooking would have you doubled over again.
She’s a serial liar!

Reactions: 17
Like most, I’ve had both food poisoning and bugs over the years, and I 100% couldn’t eat normally for nearly a week after either. You’ve also zero energy so going to the gym makes me not believe her more than anything.
Even the smell of food cooking would have you doubled over again.
She’s a serial liar!
Yea totally agree . I’ve also had both many times with the kids bringing in bugs from school and then general food poisoning and I honestly couldn’t eat normally for days after and I love my food. You’d be weak at the knees from both how did she even get to her mams
I was genuinely confused watching that meatloaf video thinking I’d missed a few days in between???
How the duck???

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.