Faces by Grace #76 Grace is back, back is grand, baby fair, that's the end

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am having an awful day today and I swear to God you lot are bunch of legends 😂😂👌 love love reading this thread!! Ps - I want to participate more in these discussions but haven't figured out how to work this yet 😂😂🤦‍♀️

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
I commented on both, was hoping one of them would message me as would have tore them a new one but alas they hid, I wasn’t a troll my name was on my comments and was proud of what I said and fully stand by it (my comments were on here too), honestly I’ve nothing to hide from Grace, Kips or the other wan

Maybe I should get on to Pats and tell them I was blocked, how am I going to get my mental health advise from their ambassador now??
My mental health has gone downhill after she blocked me 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Look the choice of song for the story at Dinner at Anne’s - I would do anything for love but I won’t do dat
I’m asumming dat is act like an adult

• Haha
Reactions: 29
The worst bug she ever had, she's never been so sick!! Her back pain was the worst pain ever, excruciating, worse than childbirth... then bam up and at em like nothing!! I think Grease Monkey Gernon likes to exaggerate for sympathy and attention. She plays up so people feel sorry for her and blow smoke up her arse.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Those sports bras must be an absolute nightmare to take off. You know what I’m talking about girls… those “too tight” tops that we have all probably been guilty of putting on at some stage and the absolute struggle to get it off then 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
The worst bug she ever had, she's never been so sick!! Her back pain was the worst pain ever, excruciating, worse than childbirth... then bam up and at em like nothing!! I think Grease Monkey Gernon likes to exaggerate for sympathy and attention. She plays up so people feel sorry for her and blow smoke up her arse.
The worst self diagnosed back pain eva.
I don’t believe a word out of that one’s mouth. Don’t even fully believe she’s ever been diagnosed with MH issues. She’s just a selfish deluded duck, is that a disorder?

Those sports bras must be an absolute nightmare to take off. You know what I’m talking about girls… those “too tight” tops that we have all probably been guilty of putting on at some stage and the absolute struggle to get it off then 😂😂
That’s how she really puh her back ouh!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
The overspill!!!! Yes!! My good God woman you look at yourself ALL DAY LONG can you not see how stupid ya look!!

Reactions: 19
She felt nauseous but went to the gym to shake it off??? Wtf 🤬
Exactly and if that’s the case she is still contagious and went to the gym to spread the love around. And sent her kids to school and crèche. 🤬What about anybody they’ve come across that’s compromised health wise or have family members with cancer. She reminds me of some idiots i know putting their selfish needs first. She could give that to her mam and have her in A&E on a drip. Her mam is an idiot for letting her and the kids inside after they’d been sick. 🤬🤬

Reactions: 12
I am having an awful day today and I swear to God you lot are bunch of legends 😂😂👌 love love reading this thread!! Ps - I want to participate more in these discussions but haven't figured out how to work this yet 😂😂🤦‍♀️
Same!! My boss and colleagues were being their cunty selves in work today so I was in a meeting on my phone pretending to be looking up work stuff and there I was having silent sniggers at tattle! Thanks girls! 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I gave myself an actual back injury before trying to take a too tight sports bra top off 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
I can't DEAL with those overspill armpits! Jesus Christ Grace you are not a huge girl but please dress for your size! No one needs to see those fanny armpits of yours. Like two naked minges hanging off your baps it's vile.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
Moaning that the dog is shedding….with all the junk she gets gifted, surely some dumb company has gifted her a dog grooming brush at some stage! Not only would it mean she has to hoover less but would make the dog more comfortable 🐶🐶

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Her tits look absolutely shite in those sports bras. So so bad. That in itself would turn me off the brand!

Ok, Grace already turned me off…but still.

“Grease Monkey Gernon” just brilliant! 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 17
My mental health has gone downhill after she blocked me 😂😂😂😂
We should message the bulldog and ask to be unblocked so we can have laugh at Grease stain.

I used to view her shite but wasn’t following so maybe that’s why one of the enablers blocked me?

i hope mags logs in and posts again.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.