Faces by Grace #76 Grace is back, back is grand, baby fair, that's the end

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's 48hrs after the last incident of vomiting, and yes, this is why it's rampant everywhere. Idiots like her who can't follow simple policies. Its tough going whe you have work, I get that, but fannying around in fanny toned gym wear isn't work.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
It's 48hrs after the last incident of vomiting, and yes, this is why it's rampant everywhere. Idiots like her who can't follow simple policies. Its tough going whe you have work, I get that, but fannying around in fanny toned gym wear isn't work.
So much fanny and so true 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I feel absolutely violated looking at her bet into flesh coloured crop sets 6 sizes too small. Please spare us. It’s rammed up your front and back crack.

Running around spreading stomach bugs is nothing. This creature took the kids trick or treating knowing she was covid positive. before the vaccines!!

I commented on both, was hoping one of them would message me as would have tore them a new one but alas they hid, I wasn’t a troll my name was on my comments and was proud of what I said and fully stand by it (my comments were on here too), honestly I’ve nothing to hide from Grace, Kips or the other wan

Maybe I should get on to Pats and tell them I was blocked, how am I going to get my mental health advise from their ambassador now??
Same!! I never commented on Grace’s page. I was blocked for sharing a valid opinion on two brand pages. The lengths that are gone to, to shield and enable this dose is mind blowing!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Imagine Kips’ colleagues overhearing calls from Greasy during his work trip?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
When people say there’s a vicious vomiting bug going around, this clown is the reason its spreading.
There is no way on this earth she should have packed the kids off to crèche and school, or set foot in that gym.

She truly is thick as tit.

Reactions: 39
Thread suggestion: 38 Hours puking, so she takes to the bed ...might have spread it to her ma but your girl got fed....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 119
Don't you mean her reels ? It's the overspill from either arm of the bras for me, how anyone looks at that and goes "YUP looks good quality to me" is beyond my comprehension
Ah yes, my mistake 😅 They’re God awful! Fools and their money are easily parted 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
See ya in A&E - broke mine getting here too 🤣
Holy moses, there's a lot to unpack from this one.
That pale pink is NOT her colour. She does indeed resemble a big lump of ham. Uncooked at that!
Then the time frame between sickness and recovery. As they say in 'Suits' - bull tit!
The only explanation for her being on the go today, down at her mam's & eating meatloaf after the GYM is that she WAS NEVER THAT SICK IN THE FIRST PLACE!!!
You made me bring out the capital letters Grace, I'm that pissed.
🤬🤬🤬
Neck braces all round 😅 She thinks she’s the dogs dinner in that get up!! That is the only way she could be doing what she’s doing today, she’s such a witch she couldn’t lie straight in the bed. Anne should have told her to fuk right off. I had a relative come into my house today without telling me they had covid symptoms and made a big joke about it. Raging is not the word 🥵🥵🥵

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Thread suggestion: 38 Hours puking, so she takes to the bed ...might have spread it to her ma but your girl got fed....
This all the way it’s so funny love it but have to throw this angle in as a suggestion:

thread title:
“Showing us her lunch box in more ways than one, is she finally over now she’s a sideshow to Dom?”

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
So I might have had the worst bug ever and even feeling nauseous this morning.. lemme just go the gym to spread that tit around... then to my mams... 😳😬😬🖕🖕🖕🖕
She's thick, not only did she do all that, she then decided it was a good idea to broadcast it everyone 🙄

Reactions: 16
This will be the thing in the future that people will say, how the duck did we think this was okay. Comodifying their childhood.
I see a lot of them have now stopped showing their kids. Totally because it's getting bad press lately and I'd say they're raging because they've built their profile around using their kids. It's disgusting and imo too little, too late.
Agreed! Orlaith Donlon has stopped showing her children's faces but it's too late to give them privacy after documenting every intimate detail of their lives even when her poor son was in pain with cancer.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
My eyes.....my poor eyes 😭😭 the STATE of her in that bra 🤦🏻‍♀️ I actually feel half sorry for her, does she think that is actually acceptable 🤢 just give up Grease 🙄🙄

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
I’m still laughing at the fact Greasettes are expected to believe that Mam, your girl, uses impulse over her 53 designer brand perfumes and herbal essence over freebies from Pelo. Pull the other one G!

53 free designer perfumes, bulging on her warped uneven shelves…

And if one designer perfume should be attacked by the deranged cah…

There’d still be 52 free designer perfumes wasted on Greasys shelf.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Is there one size up she could go in WB? Just for comfort reasons she should size up!

how can you train in that? One wrong move and someone’s getting a mongey tit in the face or a flash of the gash.

i couldn’t go round like that!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.