Faces by Grace #76 Grace is back, back is grand, baby fair, that's the end

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And down at her mam's..so if she has a bug, she's just brought it to her mam's door!

Don't know about ye, but if I'd been puking for 38 hours ( how specific!), the last thing I'd want is a wedge of meatloaf! 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 55
*Breaks neck running here* What a stupid little individual she is! As already said, it’s 48 hours after a bug before they’re allowed back to school! And spreading it all around the gym and poor Anne will be sick now tomorrow. She’s so selfish. I’m actually so angry 😠

• Haha
Reactions: 41
And down at her mam's..so if she has a bug, she's just brought it to her mam's door!

Don't know about ye, but if I'd been puking for 38 hours ( how specific!), the last thing I'd want is a wedge of meatloaf! 🤮
Her mothers worse is that was my parents I’d be told to stay away.

Reactions: 23
Worst 38 hours (what a random number🤣) of her life. Started Sunday night, even if it started at 7pm, that brings us to 9 this morning and she was in the gym this morning? Would you really go straight from a 38 hour vom session to the gym? Then to her elderly mothers? She’s a nutcase.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Also that reel, she looks like that pork steak she “cooked” the other night.
Don't you mean her reels ? It's the overspill from either arm of the bras for me, how anyone looks at that and goes "YUP looks good quality to me" is beyond my comprehension

• Haha
Reactions: 30
*Breaks neck running here* What a stupid little individual she is! As already said, it’s 48 hours after a bug before they’re allowed back to school! And spreading it all around the gym and poor Anne will be sick now tomorrow. She’s so selfish. I’m actually so angry 😠
See ya in A&E - broke mine getting here too 🤣
Holy moses, there's a lot to unpack from this one.
That pale pink is NOT her colour. She does indeed resemble a big lump of ham. Uncooked at that!
Then the time frame between sickness and recovery. As they say in 'Suits' - bull tit!
The only explanation for her being on the go today, down at her mam's & eating meatloaf after the GYM is that she WAS NEVER THAT SICK IN THE FIRST PLACE!!!
You made me bring out the capital letters Grace, I'm that pissed.
🤬🤬🤬

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Meatloaf such a mam dinner to make em ya dozy mare ur a mam maybe you could make it sometime 🙄 blood is boiling here

• Angry
Reactions: 23
So I might have had the worst bug ever and even feeling nauseous this morning.. lemme just go the gym to spread that tit around... then to my mams... 😳😬😬🖕🖕🖕🖕

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 33
Right so she says tonight they have been ill for 36 hours (3 days) going by her stories started Sunday night.... yet she went to the gym this morning??!! So where were the kids???? In daycare? After being violently ill for 2 days??? Is she actually for f***ING real???
Ps.... get a bigger size you absolute p**is

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
In all seriousness does anyone know what daycare those kids are shoved in? They were throwing up yesterday and still ill today and were sent in to spread it about cos mummy needed a break 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 15
So I might have had the worst bug ever and even feeling nauseous this morning.. lemme just go the gym to spread that tit around... then to my mams... 😳😬😬🖕🖕🖕🖕
No wonder this dirty bug is flying with people like Grace not staying home for the recommended 48 hours. You would wonder - has she any education or common sense? Obviously she does not care if half the gym or her Mother gets the bug.

Reactions: 27
Does she think 38 hours is two days. Ie. Did she mean 48 hours and she’s just dumb?

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Right so she says tonight they have been ill for 36 hours (3 days) going by her stories started Sunday night.... yet she went to the gym this morning??!! So where were the kids???? In daycare? After being violently ill for 2 days??? Is she actually for f***ING real???
Ps.... get a bigger size you absolute p**is
That's ridiculous looking.... it doesn't fit... jesus christ I hate them all 😭😭😭🤣🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.